• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anybody else pace around in circles?

I love to pace. I phoned my parents every Sunday (before we switched to Skype) and would pace for 1-2 hours while we talked. Probably covered about 5 miles each time.

Oh god yes. I primarily pace when i'm talking on the phone, be it to a friend as a kid or nowadays for anything and everything important. I just plain don't do phone calls to friends nowadays, i text instead. I hate talking on the phone. Its easier than in person but its still anxiety provoking. Otherwise, no i don't really pace. Just when i'm on the phone.

I pace when talking on the phone, mostly at home. I'm a nervous phone talker. I also pace when I am agitated by a conversation with someone, when frustrated by something I'm doing, that sort of thing.

I sometimes feel it's me fighting internally the urge to walk, no run, from what is troubling me.

New Threads

Top Bottom