• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you collect stationery?

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
Like little erasers and pens. I am happy when u get little erasers and love getting a new cute pen.
Like memo pads and notebooks and sharpeners.
I love cute stationery.
You can get so many different erasers.
In the 90s you could get cool erasers like were like a pencil and you popped one out, same with crayons and crayons that rolled up.
And stamp markers and colour change markers and scented markers and pens

I like office supplies, in general.

My friend gives me so much neat stuff (post its, folders, note pads, stickers, pens....etc)
for Christmas and my birthday. Individually wrapped. So over a course of weeks/months
there are continuing pleasant surprises because I don't open them all at once.

The blank paged journal type things always seemed too nice to use, but I am using one
of them now. Not for grocery lists or whatever, but to take notes for the Latin course I
am studying.

My friend gives me so much neat stuff (post its, folders, note pads, stickers, pens....etc)
for Christmas and my birthday. Individually wrapped. So over a course of weeks/months

The blank paged journal type things always seemed too nice to use, but I am using one
of them now. Not for grocery lists or whatever, but to take notes for the Latin course I
am studying.
Wow that is lovely, I love good surprises.
I think a good surprise is the best thing ever and nad surprises are the worst thing ever.
I love opening Packages.
You are lucky to have such a nice friend, hope you enjoy everything.
Hope you always have some packages that make u happy, I love at least opening a few things once in a while.

I don't collect it but I do buy too much of it. Sometimes I order a pile of pens and notebooks and stuff, even though I already have a pile of it at home. And there's a very big office supply store in a city to the north of me, I love that store. They have so much stuff there.

am studying.

I love office supplies, too. My favorite part of shopping for school when I was young was picking out the notebooks, pens, pencils, paper, crayons, magic markers, rulers, etc. I even loved the smell of the new school supplies. My mother picked out my new school clothes while I happily browsed in the office/school supply department.

I actually do have some old style parchment and pressed paper. I like writing or drawing on it and then pinning it up wherever. I did this with the runic sigil that you see in my avatar. I get this paper at a Hobby Lobby store. It's hanging up over where they have the calligraphy pens and such.

I have a collection of hotel stationary.

Unfortunately, since COVID, some rooms no longer provide a pen and notepad or stickypad.

I have a supply of nice note paper and fancy pens, but I've quit collecting, because I use it so seldom now. I have a full set of very good drafting pens that are obsolete now.

I mostly collect art supplies, but I tend to use them also.
I cannot resist beautiful paper, colorful pens, shiny paints, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom