• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Current music/song obsession

Xinyta

~Closeted Goth | A rabbit/dragon in spirit~
Pretty straight forward. And music, band, or specific song you just keep coming back to and/or is stuck in your head.

Here is mine currently:

No rain - Blind Melon
Sea Lungs - Baroness
Hello, Anxiety - Phum Viphurit
Puente - Gustavo Cerati
En mi - Juan Wuauters
Down in a hole and nutshell - Alice In chains
Fell on black days - Soundgarden
Soul to squeeze - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Green eyes - Uncle Chris
Locket - Crumb
The whole "have a good life" album by Harley Poe
The whole "when the kite string pops" album by acid bath

Amongst others I can't think of right now

A lot of Silent Hill songs lately but I like these the most: Theme of Laura, Wishful Thinking, Promise, Rain of Brass Petals and Silent Scream

It's been stuck in my head for more than 50 years, I still occasionally find myself singing it:

You are very lucky!

They are one of my favorite bands, they did a cover of "A message to you, Rudy" as well

Calaveras y Diablitos is my favorite song from them
I was introduced to Cadillacs by people I worked with in Heredia Costa Rica. It was a young group and they also took me out to teach me salsa. I enjoyed my time there. Great song I have it on their live album, Hola.

One of my favorite Rockmount shirt doesn't have little devils on it but it has Calaveras y Rosas.
6725-BLK_FRONT.jpg

Last edited:
Most of the music I like wouldn’t be acceptable on here because of language, or the music videos lol (even though, yes, swearing in music is often unnecessary.)

I also have kind of unusual taste in music… I listen to a lot of EDM, dubstep, metal, hip hop, and ethnic folk music.

But here’s one that’s more melodic so it might be more palatable for a lot of people here:

I have had this stuck in my head for a while. It's a lovely Swedish duet called "The Entire House", it's about a perfect summer night, but there is also something so sad about it because it's also about how perfect summer nights always end.

Although we have no obsession with any past or current performers, as not much of any artists fits our picky tastes for sound and lyrics, and as only like one out of every ten to fifteen songs of any popular artists we liked in the past we would rate above 8/10 anyway, we do have an obsession with getting original music created for our son who sings and plays, using song and lyric ideas this son has, relating to his life, dreams, personality, interests, difficulties, and so on.

We got eleven of twenty created so far, with inspiring instrumental files for each and with guide vocal/melody files for each too using our lyrics and that guy's vocals that serve as a reference point . The goal is to create a CD of twenty songs there so our son can market that. Whatever happens then, happens. At least it will be music he believes in, after we searched at length for a music creator we have faith in and who does each song almost to perfection, with regards to sound and uniqueness for each created and fit to his style, etc...

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom