• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

BREAKING NEWS: THE REVOLUTION IS STARTED

Aleksandar

Hello all,
I decide to take some action against the discrimination in the employment of disabled persons in my country, Serbia.
The end of Socrates - Сократов крај
This is main portal about my actions, you are free to share it to local media in your countries.
LET WE FIGHT THE DISCRIMINATION!
THIS IS NOT THE END, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING!

Hello all,
I decide to take some action against the discrimination in the employment of disabled persons in my country, Serbia.
The end of Socrates - Сократов крај
This is main portal about my actions, you are free to share it to local media in your countries.
LET WE FIGHT THE DISCRIMINATION!
THIS IS NOT THE END, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING!

I have been battling discrimination in the UK for over 20 years.

Srećno Aleksandar и Срећан Божић, као и поново срећу у борби.

Alen, we should strike worldwide, whatever you do, post a content about it here, others should alert local media around the world.
The point is not to hide, but to be loud around other people.
Mia, хвала пуно, thank you so much.

Srećno Aleksandar и Срећан Божић, као и поново срећу у борби.

One translation =
Good luck to Alexander and Merry Christmas, and once again luck.

New Threads

Top Bottom