• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bored and want to help me find a song?

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
I am looking for the artist of the following song:

I was watching MTV Spankin' New channel via Pluto.tv (free for US and probably only available on US)
I tried to use Shazzam app and it couldn't figure out the song.

The name of the song is "It's Too Late".

It's a slighty upbeat, melodic pop/rock song.

I can't remember specifics in the music video for certain otherwise, but here is what else I think I remember.
1. I think part of the lyrics are "baby baby I just want you back"
2. I think a remember a red and white guitar being shown playing and that a band member(s) were dancing/singing in a southwestern setting (desert-y like or sandy mountains)

Not the answer you're looking for but might interest you, when I read through this the first thought that popped in to my head was Little River Band. Aussie band from the 70s, very melodic and mostly love songs, every song a classic.

I doubt that this is the one, but it was my first reaction to the title,...
It's Too Late, Carole King (1971)

Sadly, it'll be none of the artists mentioned here so far. I looked up Spankin' New: it's a channel that airs videos from newer artists. They may not even be Shazamable, at least not yet, as I've run into that issue whenever I've heard a song I like from one of the indie radio stations before.

This is the song fyi!

Slightly off on the title, sorry!
Had to wait for the video to come up again. I used SoundHound and it didn't pop-up with that.

New Threads

Top Bottom