• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

<blank stare>

sphere.png

Yep. One blank stare deserves another. But in tribute and respect in this domain. Welcome to AC!

That is a cool ass pic!

Also... sorry if I caused any offence with my original comment... I'm not good with eye contact, it makes me uncomfortable, which of course you didn't know... my comment was an attempt at a joke about it... Obviously I didn't think it through properly lol

I got the joke. Didn't you hear me laughing?

Oh wait... that's right, I don't laugh. (well, on the outside).

On a serious note, I don't like eye contact either. I tend to "fake it" by looking over the persons shoulder, more often down and to the right. (to the right lest women think I'm staring at their chest) Sometimes I can't help it though, women do tend to wear sparkles on necklaces, which are very hard to not look at.

I got the joke. Didn't you hear me laughing?

Oh wait... that's right, I don't laugh. (well, on the outside).

On a serious note, I don't like eye contact either. I tend to "fake it" by looking over the persons shoulder, more often down and to the right. (to the right lest women think I'm staring at their chest) Sometimes I can't help it though, women do tend to wear sparkles on necklaces, which are very hard to not look at.

Yeah... I'm still not sure whether I've offended you or not... Lol.

When people look directly into my eyes, it feels like they're boring a hole into my head, with sinister intentions, its weird.

I kind of look at them then look away. I never thought of looking over the shoulder, I might try to start doing that, I won't just look like I'm bored or being rude that way.

No, you didn't offend me.

Frankly, that picture is pretty much how I feel most days, which is another reason I don't look into people's eyes, it scares them.

New Threads

Top Bottom