• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Banned (The Game)

Banned for wanting one direction

1.gif

EDIT my best one yet so it's staying :)

I concede defeat. Wanting one direction is the most deserving reason to ban someone. I'll get me coat

Banned.
Because I feel I have been denying people on this forum the pleasure of being subject to my delightful bans lately. So I will make up for lost time by banning you not once, not twice, but three times. Ha!

But wait! There's more! For the price of just one ban, we offer you this exclusive online deal, but only if you respond in the next 5 minutes. Two bans. Yes you heard right! That's two bans instead of just one. That's one for you and one for a friend.
Banned. And banned again!

Banned for offering me a B.O.G.O.F. deal when you know I'm on a banning diet :mad:

(Hah! inside five minutes, hand 'em over :))

For daring to suggest that I am on the Wrong Planet,
the mothership has been contacted and you will be....

That is to say, you are BANNED.

New Threads

Top Bottom