• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ambellina

I have been trying to upload a profile pic ever since i joined here, but it always says 'processing' endlessly and never uploads. Says a message about getting tapatalk (which i did), and it didn't help. Any suggestions?

Best to ask Brent. He's easier to find on the web interface than tapatalk. But if I'm right (hard to check just now), jpg should be fine, upto 200x200 and 50kB.

I'm not sure what would cause that. Are you trying to do it from your phone or a computer?

i know this thread is very old, but i am still having trouble making changes. at that time, i was on mobile. currently, i'm trying to load a 40.8 kb png file from a comp, and still cannot seem to get it to load :(

here we are :) hopefully this will help figure it out lol

Attachments

• Snapshot_001.png
    Snapshot_001.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 165

New Threads

Top Bottom