• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism and teeth...

I lost all my baby teeth as normal, grew all 4 wisdom teeth but had to have the top 2 removed because my mouth doesn't have enough space, and my teeth are great, straight, white, no cavities, never even had to visit a hygienist for a clean. I take good care of them.

My teeth are in terrible condition now, but when I was younger my dentist wanted me to get braces, but my baby teeth wouldn't fall out. They ended up pulling ten of them because in some cases my adult teeth started growing in behind my baby teeth. I only had 3 wisdom teeth instead of 4 too. With my executive dysfunction I have a hard time remembering to brush my teeth and have had many cavities as a result (and used a lot of drugs when I was younger)

New Threads

Top Bottom