• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie here

FreakyZettairyouiki

Certified KPOP Fan
Hello, female 20 year Aspie in the house :)p)
I came here looking to see other people with aspergers and hopefully engage in conversations and form relationships here and elsewhere. I am also on wrongplanet as well.

1936d5cd88856bf27d43d246acef3cd2.png

Welcome. You look like a model from the 80s(it's the way you're dressed in your avatar). I mean that in the best most complimentary way possible lol.

Welcome. You look like a model from the 80s(it's the way you're dressed in your avatar). I mean that in the best most complimentary way possible lol.
Lol i wish. I didn't even know that was 80's style. Interesting but it's not me, it's a celeb in a group I listen to.

Lol i wish. I didn't even know that was 80's style. Interesting but it's not me, it's a celeb in a group I listen to.
Ah okay lol. People wore a lot of vests in the 80s and hand more of a punk rock style. I mean not everyone lol, but that seems to have been pretty popular. I was born in 88 but love the 80s.

New Threads

Top Bottom