• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie girls, what guy do you think is attractive?

Gotta second WYV: Brain Cox has it all going for himself. As for most of the movie star guys, they do nothing for me. Brad Pitt is just another guy for me as are Messrs Cruise & Damon et al. Keanu Reeves was great looking for a while, but he was a wee bit too unstable for me & now he's beginning to look really weird (like an old geisha with her make-up off)

Few guys I find to be physically attractive are famous: I cannot really say that Mohawk guy with the long black hair at the farmer's market was great looking & expect anyone to know what the heck I'm talking about.

Brains. Not empathy or a nice ass. WIT and brains. Sadly I live in a place where these attributes are uncommon. I don't really become attracted to people in a sexual way, more of a strong but friendly way. Is this common for people with Aspergers? The other aspie at school claims to be non-sexual as well.

Brains. Not empathy or a nice ass. WIT and brains. Sadly I live in a place where these attributes are uncommon. I don't really become attracted to people in a sexual way, more of a strong but friendly way. Is this common for people with Aspergers? The other aspie at school claims to be non-sexual as well.

It's starting to seem that way, the more aspies I communicate with, including myself.
I can be attracted to someone because of their appearance but it's not a sexual attraction, I think it's the same as finding anything else aesthetically pleasing. I can appreciate nature in a non-sexual way, just as I can appreciate a good looking person.

Funny, Mme.Catfish, how you mention not being swayed by 'a great @$$.' I tend to not be able to drum up enough focus on anyone to look for a back-end view. I figure that, if I just spent (possibly wasted) precious seconds that I could've spent reading on this person, why waste another staring at their reverse side? Better get back to my reading ASAP!

It's starting to seem that way, the more aspies I communicate with, including myself.
I can be attracted to someone because of their appearance but it's not a sexual attraction, I think it's the same as finding anything else aesthetically pleasing. I can appreciate nature in a non-sexual way, just as I can appreciate a good looking person.

VERY well put! I am the same way, with all genders. People can be beautiful, and in many different ways; I have no energy or time to spare for this whole "sexual attraction" thing.

Yep. If people can't find something magically attractive about one another outside of bed, they may have never really found it to begin with.

I'm not non-sexual, but intellect, personality, and soul are the most important. Sex, if apart from and separated from those, seems not only shallow, but also a waste of time, to me.

I like:
Intelligence
Creativity
High EQ
High empathy
Passionate about a subject
Appreciates art, especially film and literature
Strong communicator
Artistic
Curious
Strong inner child
Enjoys sarcasm and dry humor
Problem-solver
Puzzle-solver
Kindness
Nurturing
Imaginative
Quiet

Crazy.. I'm all of those things. I think I might do well with aspie women, if I could find them!

@ Licorice: people seem to like unicorns...

I like a guy who doesn't blabber too much, can leave me the hell alone & who controls himself rather than trying to control others.

New Threads

Top Bottom