• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

asperger men should not feel discouraged by females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
\

this had nothing to do with my thread. your posting something about abuse and neglect to your well being. if your in danger contact local athorities and let them know you got attacked.

Actually it does.

I said, I know this deviates from the purpose of your original post (especially due to the difficulties Aspie men face dating as opposed to women). But then it made me realize...that because it is easier for us women to meet men...it often lends itself to a whole different set of difficulties, such as the fact many NT men seem to sense us Aspie women's innate vulnerabilities and often seem to prey on us.

So, perhaps it is easier for us to meet men, but that leads to other difficulties.

I think perhaps you made an assumption before reading my full post. Which I completely understand. No worries.

Actually it does.

I said, I know this deviates from the purpose of your original post (especially due to the difficulties Aspie men face dating as opposed to women). But then it made me realize...that because it is easier for us women to meet men...it often lends itself to a whole different set of difficulties, such as the fact many NT men seem to sense us Aspie women's innate vulnerabilities and often seem to prey on us.

So, perhaps it is easier for us to meet men, but that leads to other difficulties.

I think perhaps you made an assumption before reading my full post. Which I completely understand. No worries.
I am not going into discussion. End of thread posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom