• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

are there any asperger girls who would be my girlfriend here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevlin

i am wondering i know u might be searching for a boy too search no more i am here darling.

Dude.

Lets be realistic. Your on the internet. People barely know you. And you expect a girlfriend out of thin air even though people barely know you? This isn't a dating site.

I know this is not my place to write here, but this is not a dating site. I also won't lie to you I wish I had a girlfriend in my life. But to get someone interested in you, you most speak to them. Get to know them. Note all of this takes time. I don't have any advice how to get a woman interested in you, but I don't think writing this post would be effective to get someone interested in you.

Nope, this not a dating site and therefor I'll close this topic. Not remove it, just close it, just so people at least don't open a new topic like this again.

However, I'll get into the matter a bit more. Voltekka_MK3 already pointed out, you're on the internet. People barely know you. And honestly there are other places for this kind of business. I don't think this forum is the best place for this, even if you're looking for someone on the spectrum exclusively.

How about you make friends first with people see if there's a connect, maybe meet up and see what goes on there. A word of caution, this can take time and effort. Sometimes it's a matter of weeks, sometimes months... but years isn't strange either. And as much as I would like it if people just found someone to be with, there's a lot of work and it just doesn't happen that easy like this.

Besides; just aksing for someone to be your girlfriend. What are you offering? What can someone expect? Stuff like this, details are important if you're gonna look for a date. Be sure to bring something to the table. These things are absent here... a message like this one would most likely not do well on any dating forum/site. It doesn't talk about yourself at all.

Reading this; perhaps... and I should really think about this, perhaps I should write about some basics on dating on this site. There's nothing wrong with free advice. And considering I've had my share of experiences with dating and women on and off the spectrum and online dating, I might have some things to chip in here or there. But I'll think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom