• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aphantasia and Autism

I came across this thread via a google search and found it interesting enough to register on the site.
I'm 61 and self-diagnosed as a total aphantasaic in late '21, so extremely late in life.
My example of the condition, which doesn't seem to have been mentioned above is the most extreme end of it's spectrum, and I can visualise absolutely nothing internally, in any of the senses at all. Not even the most vague shadow or outline or smell or whatever or however it appears for hypo-phantasiacs (close to end of spectrum) and other non aphantasaics.
Because of the very significant effect it's had on me from early childhood, I'd always been generally interested in psychology, and just happened to come across a description of the condition, and realised immediately how it related to my perceptions, and it was hugely shocking to learn how different my experiences and perceptions are to most other peoples. All my life I had always assumed that comments related to internal visualisation, such as teaching techniques, relaxation techniques, etc, were metaphorical, not literal!

This has lead me on a trail across various related subjects and my own introspective examination, piecing together many of the reasons my life has been the way it has, and why I've responded or failed to respond to common stimuli that others seemed to process without conscious effort.
I honestly can't say what part autism plays in my condition, other than I've read passages by other total aphantasaics whom have been fully functional, generally lived a (neuro)typical life, and whose main comment on the discovery of their condition, is a mild curiosity, and maybe jealousy of those who can visualise. So whether my problems have been due to my condition plus my dysfunctional childhood upbringing, or whether there's something more I have that's atypical, I can't determine. I've also learned a lot about just how much peoples perceptions can vary, and the comparison with how convinced most people are that this is not the case is an eye opener! In reality, non of us can actually experience what is really out there, outside our skull, because the brain and mind have no way to actually know beyond a series of complex electrical signals, and things like colour (and in fact everything else inside your mind) is a representation that has no direct link to the reality of what's perceived (this has actually been shown to be an evolutionary advantage over a being that can see exactly what the reality is that is being sensed!)

Facial recognition, as mentioned above, for me is extremely non-functional, and depends heavily on my mind finding a feature or features it can store as a means of future recognition. For example, I may meet someone with an unusual haircut, or hair colour, and my mind will latch on to that as a unique identifier, and that works very well, until they change the style, at which point I will most likely not recognise them at all until they start to speak to me, and I then needs must find another feature I can process (their new hairstyle?). I too developed ways to work around this, mostly by finding ways of avoiding the use of names, while maintaining an appearance of familiarity (until the recognition would eventually kick in with voice and data being input). I did find I could work out that someone recognised me much better than I could recognise them! Usually someone I repeatedly see for some time will eventually become better established in my memory as I gradually find and add more unique aspects I can recognise.

Memory is also massively effected, as I'm consequently unable to access any verbatim (experiential, or sensory) memory, being unable to visualise them consciously. I'm pretty sure they are created and stored, but my consciousness is unable to access them. I have semantic (or gist) memory only - all symbolic, abstract and mostly logical contructs). I have very little autobiographical memory, I'm mostly stuck in the present, and cannot explore the past or future other than in an abstract and limited fashion. I can't even describe what someone very close (as in immediate family) to me would look like, beyond a very basic semantic description (long hair, brownish, face a little round, thick eyebrows - and here it's reaching it's limits).
In my mind I think with a dialog, but the words are neither visible or audible at all. They just come to my awareness - silently spoken, so to speak (pun not intended!).

My dreams are the only area in which the faintest imagery can be perceived, but these are extremely rare, and even then, mostly fairly abstracted, not actual things I've seen, and mostly only visible very close to me in the dream, only the very immediate surroundings, beyond, say, a room, there's nothing there, and the room may have a familiar aspect, but poorly defined - though not as in blurry or indistinct, interestingly enough, but it's difficult to describe.

I'm mainly writing this to provide what I believe is as accurate a description of one persons perceptions at the far end of the aphantasaic spectrum as I can make, to make comparison from other parts of that spectrum. But also to raise comparisons in my symptoms, some of which happen to be in the autistic spectrum too. Profound isolation, learning difficulties, relationship dysfunction, connection problems with individuals or groups, a pretty familiar raft of symptoms when reading about some types of autism.

I believe my late diagnosis also left me far more vulnerable to substance misuse issues, and other additional problems both direct and indirect, as the temptation to try and anaesthetise the pain of these factors, for which I could neither identify nor consequently find any strategy to cope with, was difficult to eshew. Having no-one I could go to who could understand any of this or have any way of helping even if I could find someone I could trust to discuss my problems with has also been a difficult issue to face. I tried both therapys and SRRI's, none of which helped, some of which made things much worse, and I don't believe the depressions are chemical imbalances, or at least not serotonin reuptake related.
I hope at least some of this may be of interest to others. I'm sorry for the extreme length but verbosity is another symptom I find very hard to avoid, without failing to communicate enough understanding (well, that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! ;o)).

I have Aphantasia and Prosopagnosia, and the lowest score my assessor ever saw for reading people's eyes.

Never been professionally scored, but of the tests I remember doing myself, mostly based on a 1-5 score, with some sort of question as to the perception of a specific thing ("Imagine a car ....<blah blah>, How well can you ...<blah blah>) and asking to rate at 1 for almost as real life, or 5 as nothing at all visualised. Every single question, without fail, was a 5. By ~quarter way through it became crystal clear what my remaining scores would be (and I'm particularly careful about bias and discriminations coming into play - I still carefully ran through them all, despite knowing what the answers would be, just to say I did it properly). I've spent many hour (after discovering the condition) in my head (where I spend most my time anyway) trying to discern any sort of sensory impression, memory or imagination, without success.
It made the whole process feel, if not false, certainly very ambiguous.

Btw, apologies for breaking protocol and not intro'ing myself on the site, I can jump in and discuss a topic no problem, but massive problems when it's about myself! Please excuse my rudeness!
(that may seem at odd's with my OP here, but personal issues based on a general topic works differently to initiating social contact, which the intro is classed as for me.)

Last edited:
I didn’t interpret this as rudeness at all :)

I find this topic so intriguing though because it is so wildly different from my own experience. I have hyperphantasia and an eidetic memory. I do not experience face blindness at all. I also have synesthesia.

I actually didn’t know what aphantasia was until I saw this post, so thank you for drawing my attention to it.
I also didn’t know that what I experience was called hyperphantasia either lol

Part of what I do here is learn, so this was a very informative and enlightening read. It’s so interesting how different our experiences actually all are despite most of us having the same diagnosis.

Also, welcome :) Glad to see that you’ve already jumped in!

Re: the apology - social comms problems - I can't be the only one here! :^D
I don't use social media, and have v small social circle (most of whom have long given up on me and just don't judge anymore!), so outside a work setting, I'm not really sure what's acceptable. Joining here is literally a first, despite working in IT over 30 years (hence soc media available and known of - but extremely dissonant for me). I can't imagine these sorts of problems are unusual around these parts? :eek:)
(oops! the anxiety kicks in as I move off-topic and start worrying again! :^D)

The diagnosis thing (caveat, I know little about autism outside of my own aphantasia & self defined issues) - my take is the description says it all - it's a spectrum of symptoms, not of causes. The fact I may have a cross-over with some of the behaviours in this spectrum says only a very limited amount regards the causes, although the similarities of symptom in some cases, where the causes appear very different, is fascinating!
(and of course language, vocabulary, etc. makes a big difference to common understanding & communication too, and the factor of our assuming we are seeing what the other is seeing (hearing/smelling/etc))

Last edited:
Re: the apology - social comms problems - I can't be the only one here! :^D
I don't use social media, and have v small social circle (most of whom have long given up on me and just don't judge anymore!), so outside a work setting, I'm not really sure what's acceptable. Joining here is literally a first, despite working in IT over 30 years (hence soc media available and known of - but extremely dissonant for me). I can't imagine these sorts of problems are unusual around these parts? :eek:)
(oops! the anxiety kicks in as I move off-topic and start worrying again! :^D)
Don’t worry, I think we are very similar in this sense :)

You fit in just fine! But having social anxiety when joining a new community and overthinking everything is 100% normal.

I understand that, I may have been ignorant for so long, but I still saw what was going on (very sensitive to small changes of mental/sense environment, just not why clear it was so different for me than my perception of others). Plus, whatever the enlightened conclusions may be, and however well argued and evidenced, the lack of actual experience still makes a big difference. I think this is not uncommon among many atypicals, but my mind goes at a hell of a whack whenever there's a question to answer, and will inundate with a range of possibles, which then have to be rated by order of probability, and this can be overwhelming very often, simply too much to process in the time given such as in oral/aural conversation (also why I speak differently to how I write - guess again that's probably not uncommon in the AS? e.g. these posts are reread and edited multiple times to make sense and order).
But fascinating to see the reflections of behaviour in one's apparent opposite (hypo/hyper).

BTW, too old and grizzled, and no longer as worried about not putting people off, as I figured if I ain't got there by now, I'm not going to, so may as well stop worrying about what can't change! :^D
So much as it worries or effects me, I no longer blame myself as much since finding out why I am.
In a way, this here is a bit of an experiment, and be interesting to see where it goes!

(and thanks for engaging! :O))

Besides Asperger's, I also have narcolepsy. One of the effects of narcolepsy can be hallucinations, usually around falling asleep or waking, but sometimes while fully awake. Generally, I can close my eyes and get quite the random "slide show" of images. Some images of things that I saw that day, but also some pretty random weird stuff. The images are generally full color and very detailed, but they are so "rapid fire" I can't study any particular image like I might like to.

Many of us have prosopagnosia [face-blindness] which might be considered to be a subset of aphantasia. (Would "elephantasia" mean that one cannot tell pachyderms apart...? :elephant:
full
:elephant:)

As an amateur figure artist/eidonomist, I can pose human figures in my head, but their faces & physiques are inconsistent when I draw them. So I keep a collection of heads to look at.
I have face blindness and I have a thing I call spatial blindness where you cannot place things in your head if you visualize them.
I cannot imagine anyone I see online in the real world. Only people who are more recognizable but I think they may look different in real life.
I think you have to see someone close up in real life to know what they look like because also too people and their 'aura'. I do not see colours with auras bit I think people give off certain energies. 'Happy' people are the prettiest -Audrey Hepburn
I am pretty bad with design especially in games, in real life it is a bit easier. I can sometimes design small rooms or have ideas like bathroom, laundry

I also suffer face blindness but only a mild version, so I have difficulty recognising maybe 3/4 of people I haven't seen and interacted with frequently, but can tell people apart.
But while it may seem reasonable to relate it with aphantasia, I suspect it doesn't (or not in my case, me being the only example I can work with on this), especially since my degree of aphantasia is 100% and for every sense. There is quite literally nothing in there at all, besides silent invisible words that just are known, and then gone.

Sounds perfectly normal to me :)wink:), couldn't understand what all the fuss was about - "picture this in your head", "close your eyes and picture that", "imagine you have four oranges, then eat one, how many left do you see?" (thanks school - really helped me learn with that last one!), "imagine you're lying on the most beautiful beach you can remember (wtf!?), look at sandy beach and it's backdrop, and the sea glistening in the sun (seriously? these people have over-active imaginations or what!)".

Something I found most interesting was that I'm not terrible at spacial manipulation in 3D internally. I never had problems with those tests where you're shown a 3d geometric object, non-symmetrical in at least some planes, and you have to pick which one it looks like from a selection, when rotated or transformed some other way, etc. Yet I can't visualise it in any real sense, I can just hold and manipulate a semantic or logical description, that can be converted to what it would like when it comes to comparing a bunch of possibles. Not very good at describing it though, it's not visual, but I can almost see it! I sort of just know what it would look like, just like I just know the words that go through my mind, without hearing or seeing them. The subconscious informs the conscious mind.

But if I was shown a picture of a tree, and asked to rotate that, unless it was a very simplified shape, almost abstract, I couldn't do anything with it at all. Not even imagine it smaller or larger. Just nothing. I don't even have much memory of my past, just the equivalent of a small bunch of post-it notes, with a comment's like "went to so-and-so's place, did such and such and went to pub for a drink. Was a good day" - and that's only for pretty rare days when something exceptional happened (e.g. a nice day! :laughing:). But no sense of what anything looked like, or felt, smelt, tasted or heard. It has an odd impact on your sense of time. Something that happened forty years ago could be little different to the day after it happened, no perception of time passing, and no sense of future other than intellectually.

I can't compare sensations either. If I think of eating a peach, I have little sense of what the taste, smell and texture will be like, up until I actually bite into it, and then I'm also unable to compare what any previous one tasted like, beyond the fact it tasted of peach. The world's worse sommelier! I'm the police's nightmare if I'm a witness ("Well, officer, they were definitely male, I think!").

Oh yeah, no hallucinations either, it seems (how sad!). I can experience what are called pseudo hallucinations, such as the animated geometric patterns, and generalised distortions sometimes viewed when in an altered mental state, but never a real hallucination regardless of the conditions that could lead to them.

My greatest 'superpower' with all this is I think I'm near immune to the worse of PTSD, since I can't have flashbacks that involve the experiences that may have traumatised me!

I also suffer face blindness but only a mild version, so I have difficulty recognising maybe 3/4 of people I haven't seen and interacted with frequently, but can tell people apart.
But while it may seem reasonable to relate it with aphantasia, I suspect it doesn't (or not in my case, me being the only example I can work with on this), especially since my degree of aphantasia is 100% and for every sense. There is quite literally nothing in there at all, besides silent invisible words that just are known, and then gone.

Sounds perfectly normal to me :)wink:), couldn't understand what all the fuss was about - "picture this in your head", "close your eyes and picture that", "imagine you have four oranges, then eat one, how many left do you see?" (thanks school - really helped me learn with that last one!), "imagine you're lying on the most beautiful beach you can remember (wtf!?), look at sandy beach and it's backdrop, and the sea glistening in the sun (seriously? these people have over-active imaginations or what!)".

Something I found most interesting was that I'm not terrible at spacial manipulation in 3D internally. I never had problems with those tests where you're shown a 3d geometric object, non-symmetrical in at least some planes, and you have to pick which one it looks like from a selection, when rotated or transformed some other way, etc. Yet I can't visualise it in any real sense, I can just hold and manipulate a semantic or logical description, that can be converted to what it would like when it comes to comparing a bunch of possibles. Not very good at describing it though, it's not visual, but I can almost see it! I sort of just know what it would look like, just like I just know the words that go through my mind, without hearing or seeing them. The subconscious informs the conscious mind.

But if I was shown a picture of a tree, and asked to rotate that, unless it was a very simplified shape, almost abstract, I couldn't do anything with it at all. Not even imagine it smaller or larger. Just nothing. I don't even have much memory of my past, just the equivalent of a small bunch of post-it notes, with a comment's like "went to so-and-so's place, did such and such and went to pub for a drink. Was a good day" - and that's only for pretty rare days when something exceptional happened (e.g. a nice day! :laughing:). But no sense of what anything looked like, or felt, smelt, tasted or heard. It has an odd impact on your sense of time. Something that happened forty years ago could be little different to the day after it happened, no perception of time passing, and no sense of future other than intellectually.

I can't compare sensations either. If I think of eating a peach, I have little sense of what the taste, smell and texture will be like, up until I actually bite into it, and then I'm also unable to compare what any previous one tasted like, beyond the fact it tasted of peach. The world's worse sommelier! I'm the police's nightmare if I'm a witness ("Well, officer, they were definitely male, I think!").

Oh yeah, no hallucinations either, it seems (how sad!). I can experience what are called pseudo hallucinations, such as the animated geometric patterns, and generalised distortions sometimes viewed when in an altered mental state, but never a real hallucination regardless of the conditions that could lead to them.

My greatest 'superpower' with all this is I think I'm near immune to the worse of PTSD, since I can't have flashbacks that involve the experiences that may have traumatised me!
I have face blindness where I often struggle with seeing people in photos compared to real life and I struggle with sizes of things like bodies eg.
But I often too can see auras. So someone's aura can shine out of them. I used to never be bad about a person's appear but at times lately it has become very heightened and it becomes fearful for me.
And I cannot recognize a person unless I see them in real life unless maybe a really recognizable person like a celebrity but I still wonder how they look in real life at times.

And I cannot spatially place anything in my visual mind very well but I can have a sort of picture for me. And I am good at smell, taste, texture so I could visualize the smell of the ocean and the sand underneath my feet I think maybe the sand part not perfectly
And if I held a peach I can remember the taste, the fuzzy texture and the feel of it. So I can usually remember the senses
I do not enjoy it but some aspects of my imagination I like. But sometimes I HATE it

I think I appreciate the thing about photos - some different photos of even very famous people whom I ought to recognise, can look like totally different people to me. I think my face-recognition system looks for non-facial (in the sense of not measuring 'normal' common features as most people can) features that are unique enough to stand out to my perceptions, and these seem to usually be things like a hairstyle, a permanent mark/tattoo or similar. But it seems those complex measurements most people's brains can manage with alacrity, are not available (or very limited) for me. Certainly some faces are much easier to remember than others, but that's subtle and hard to determine the relevant factors involved.

Auras: That's interesting! How do you perceive the auras? Is it via your real-time vision, or only in your mind as a visualisation, or overlaid on top of each other? Are you able to describe it? I find this sort of thing fascinating to read about, in terms of actual experiences, as it's so difficult to conceive what that must be like.

Can you describe the nature of the auras? How they related to what you know (or later discover) about that person?
Do you notice any difference between NT and ND's?
I appreciate you may well not be able to put that into words I can understand, I have similar issues so I'm only asking in case you can try to describe it in more detail, but no big deal if it's sensitive or otherwise difficult for you.

I think I appreciate the thing about photos - some different photos of even very famous people whom I ought to recognise, can look like totally different people to me. I think my face-recognition system looks for non-facial (in the sense of not measuring 'normal' common features as most people can) features that are unique enough to stand out to my perceptions, and these seem to usually be things like a hairstyle, a permanent mark/tattoo or similar. But it seems those complex measurements most people's brains can manage with alacrity, are not available (or very limited) for me. Certainly some faces are much easier to remember than others, but that's subtle and hard to determine the relevant factors involved.

Auras: That's interesting! How do you perceive the auras? Is it via your real-time vision, or only in your mind as a visualisation, or overlaid on top of each other? Are you able to describe it? I find this sort of thing fascinating to read about, in terms of actual experiences, as it's so difficult to conceive what that must be like.

Can you describe the nature of the auras? How they related to what you know (or later discover) about that person?
Do you notice any difference between NT and ND's?
I appreciate you may well not be able to put that into words I can understand, I have similar issues so I'm only asking in case you can try to describe it in more detail, but no big deal if it's sensitive or otherwise difficult for you.
I can usually remember faces more than names but. Over time it may become more foggy.
Auras well I notice a lot of people have a dark, drained aura like some people's light is diminished and you know what they say when people are happy, they glow..
But I think happiness is not possible in a dark world.
But some people radiate when they smile. And some people carry inner pain. It is not always easy to describe.
My family carry an aura that I always love.
I know also I have struggled with bodies too im terms of emotional triggers too and it has been really confronting for me because I never struggled with it in the past as much. I get guilty because I felt embarrassed and it scared me and I did not want people thinking I was mean or ever mean about a women's body because I think that is really mean. And it has been incredibly embarrassing for
me and made me feel so much shame because in the past I never judged a women on her body and also shame on my own appearance and confrontation in a trauma battle.
Feeling like because I struggled with this women would think I was nasty about body shape bev of the way I looked when I was having problems with weight loss related struggles. And it was painful because I have in the past always defended women when someone said mean about someone's body.
And though it was disgraceful to criticise a women about her body because they are sensitive about their bodies.
I think neurotypicals do not like talking to me as a person sometimes because of masking and feeling awkward with the ways I think and me have to suppress it.
Does that happen to u as well? NT like us less because they feel awkward around us because we think different but also they could think we are weird because we may come across that way as well.

I've been lucky not to be badly effected by body issues, although not totally, and this was effected by wife's much more serious body dysmorphia when we were together. At first I wasn't too bothered (or at least able to overcome it, if not forget it), but as time went by, I found myself feeling more and more uncomfortable being naked, and I think this was due to her problems and how she showed them. But, this can't also not be affected by my gender, as it's pretty clear, depending on culture, woman are far more abused socially, and by far the most (and worst) abusers are, imho, men. This seems self-evident to me, so maybe I'm showing some bias, but I find it hard to believe this isn't the case.

I think it's disgraceful to make anyone at all feel bad about themselves in any way, and for those who have additional problems from developmental conditions, this can only be even more of a social issue. But, where does the line get drawn between what's caused by toxic attitudes, and what is part of an atypical underlying problem?
Personally I think this are very much social dysfunction before anything to do with things like ASD etc. Just as so many in the spectrum say the biggest problem for many are the typical people and their reactions, not the autism (et al). It's just that more vulnerable people tend to suffer far more, and on top of that, the recognition of this aspect is almost completely restricted to the ND community (inc. those supporting them).

The auras thing though, that's fascinating but I can't get my head around it, how you (and others?) experience it. I can sort of see something that may be similar in myself, but it's a far more intellectualised process, but not completely, there's also some subconcious intuition, but often I can 'see' the tiny little things in how someone communicates that don't jibe with their stated feelings, often it's a deep dark sadness that wells up (I think people hide sadness more than happiness), but nothing visible as such (to me, anyway) but it just sort of comes across as intangible as a smell (well, ok, smells are intangible for me! Poor example :wink:), but whatever it is, it isn't at all visual (though I'm am totally non-visual internally, so maybe that's not so surprising?). I suppose I could call it tele-empathy but I have no belief it's telepathic in any way, it's all to do with the most microscopic body movements at a deeply subconscious level on both sides (since like many here I'd guess, I have pretty much zero ability with consciously reading 'social' body language). I can't interpret it, but it's clear as day it's there. I wonder if its something like synaesthesia in your case? Maybe you 'see' these almost invisible clues in the form of an aura, as your minds way of interpreting what it means?

I've been lucky not to be badly effected by body issues, although not totally, and this was effected by wife's much more serious body dysmorphia when we were together. At first I wasn't too bothered (or at least able to overcome it, if not forget it), but as time went by, I found myself feeling more and more uncomfortable being naked, and I think this was due to her problems and how she showed them. But, this can't also not be affected by my gender, as it's pretty clear, depending on culture, woman are far more abused socially, and by far the most (and worst) abusers are, imho, men. This seems self-evident to me, so maybe I'm showing some bias, but I find it hard to believe this isn't the case.

I think it's disgraceful to make anyone at all feel bad about themselves in any way, and for those who have additional problems from developmental conditions, this can only be even more of a social issue. But, where does the line get drawn between what's caused by toxic attitudes, and what is part of an atypical underlying problem?
Personally I think this are very much social dysfunction before anything to do with things like ASD etc. Just as so many in the spectrum say the biggest problem for many are the typical people and their reactions, not the autism (et al). It's just that more vulnerable people tend to suffer far more, and on top of that, the recognition of this aspect is almost completely restricted to the ND community (inc. those supporting them).

The auras thing though, that's fascinating but I can't get my head around it, how you (and others?) experience it. I can sort of see something that may be similar in myself, but it's a far more intellectualised process, but not completely, there's also some subconcious intuition, but often I can 'see' the tiny little things in how someone communicates that don't jibe with their stated feelings, often it's a deep dark sadness that wells up (I think people hide sadness more than happiness), but nothing visible as such (to me, anyway) but it just sort of comes across as intangible as a smell (well, ok, smells are intangible for me! Poor example :wink:), but whatever it is, it isn't at all visual (though I'm am totally non-visual internally, so maybe that's not so surprising?). I suppose I could call it tele-empathy but I have no belief it's telepathic in any way, it's all to do with the most microscopic body movements at a deeply subconscious level on both sides (since like many here I'd guess, I have pretty much zero ability with consciously reading 'social' body language). I can't interpret it, but it's clear as day it's there. I wonder if its something like synaesthesia in your case? Maybe you 'see' these almost invisible clues in the form of an aura, as your minds way of interpreting what it means?

Thank you, it has been disgraceful to me and I have cptsd but someone attacking you on ur appearance is hard, the way I view my body and beauty is special to me.
I always think your body is a beautiful instrument that needs love and care especially for a woman.

You could very well see auras because I think because autistics are more sensitive, they may pick up stuff from others and have more access to the psychic medium.
I have syneasthesia but I do not enjoy these things. I can smell things, see images
It is like I dissociate because of my trauma like I am not here and everything I have learned about myself lately is a lie and a horrible nightmare.
It is like some aspects I love but sometimes too it is like I woke up screaming

As an (amateur) figure artist, I am not really impressed with my own body, but it is serviceable.
My wife was very affirming before the onset of her depression.

And I think I think I am not an angel of darkness but an angel of light.
And I stuffed up because I did not know.
And the only way I will ever be happy is go back to God's kingdom because this earth is not my home.
So stuffing up because you do not feel like u belong but do not know..
I would be happy to go back I just want to fit somewhere
But now they prob hate me because I stuffed up because I did not know
Just hope though always my family would be ok.
My angel name was Augustina.

I have hyperphantazia, plus I'm schizo. I feel it projects hallucinations and feeds delusion.

I have very vivid visualisations too, and combined with my literal brain, I get some really hilarious and sometimes disturbing visions.

New Threads

Top Bottom