• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone like Videogames?

DomHope

Hi my name is Dominic,
I was wondering if anyone played videogames. I play games on my Wiiu and 3DS as well as my mobile currently.

If anyone with an android phone wants to join a game called Toram Online with me then let me know!

Also I have Super smash bros and Splatoon on my WiiU if you play those

And I have Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on my 3DS

Anyway! Looking for people who like games as I'm obsessed with them xD

Talk soon! I hope this is the right area to post stuff. Never really posted anything other than an introduction on here.

I was born the year Pacman became commercially available. Parts of my education were routinely endangered by my obsession with Super Mario 1-3. Super Mario World was the first game I ever beat. Duke Nukem, Quake 3, and Unreal Tournament allowed me to shoot my friends in a consequence free environment. I owned Pokémon Red, Yellow, and Silver. I can tell you in glowing detail of the days when I bought Pokémon Snap and Goldeneye. Tank Wars for N64 was only the second most played game on my console. And when I owned my first X-box, the GTA trilogy was played for roughly the same reasons as the aforementioned first person shooter. Minecraft is my current drug of choice.

So the answer is yes. Yes I enjoy videogames.

I play one video game, Rift, when I have time but, that isn't very often. I like video games, just don't have a lot of time for them and, to do well most require more of a time investment than I can make.

I play a lot of computer games and have done since I was about 7 (I'm 24 now). Right now I like my RPGs like Skyrim, Fallout and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. I've played a fair amount of World of Warcraft too although frankly, I'm bored of MMOs and prefer the more solitary games mentioned above. I don't touch mobile games honestly, I find them rather dull and cynical with their microtransactions.

I love video games, my favorites are Animal Crossing New Leaf and Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer for Nintendo 3DS. I also have a Wii and PS2.

I do like video games but prefer playing games from the 90's and prior. There is some games I like in the 2000's but there not that many I like compared to older games.

I love videogames! I currently own an Xbox, play station, pc and a wii. I'm currently obsessed with horror games- currently playing a few of the silent hill games. I also love platformer games, mario springs to mind as an old favourite :)

I love videogames! I currently own an Xbox, play station, pc and a wii. I'm currently obsessed with horror games- currently playing a few of the silent hill games. I also love platformer games, mario springs to mind as an old favourite :)
I like the Mario Party games.

Years ago I used to love certain video games. Then in the late 90s I went to work for a Silicon Valley entertainment and productivity software corporation in their marketing department doing web design. While I loved my job, it kind of soured me on video games altogether.

Too much pandering to shareholders as opposed to pandering to their customer base. It seemed more important to release a buggy product on time to match quarterly expectations than a clean product to those who actually enjoyed it. And developers who incessantly created games on the PC platform based only on the most powerful hardware specs. That used to bother me a lot as well. At least with the advent of the console format there is more uniformity in that regard.

Maybe over the years such concerns have changed. Maybe not. o_O

I still occasionally play some classics like Quake III and European Air War. Still have a legacy machine running Windows 98SE dedicated almost exclusively to old games.

I love video games and used to play them a lot, but... my gaming laptop broke awhile ago and I'm yet to be able to replace it. :(

When it did work, I played a lot of Left 4 Dead, Skyrim, Fallout, and Crusader Kings. I wasn't too big on multiplayer games due to social anxiety.

I like New Leaf too, but I don't play it too much, as it tends to absorb all of my time. Especially with finals coming up for me, I don't want to spend too much time playing video games right now. Though that resolve isn't working so well since I just started playing Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.

I like New Leaf too, but I don't play it too much, as it tends to absorb all of my time. Especially with finals coming up for me, I don't want to spend too much time playing video games right now. Though that resolve isn't working so well since I just started playing Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.
If you ever want to play over wi-fi let me know. Maybe over break?

New Threads

Top Bottom