• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone else obsessed with animating?!

Nice :)

You'll have to post it one day. I'm currently still learning the ins and out of 3Ds Max, so nothing too amazing to show case at this stage. I did create a robot the other day though (model only at this stage). We had to create one using only basic polygons (so no altering the pre-determined shapes).

image.jpg

I done some compositions in Adobe After Effects, some misc 3D stuff in Cinema4d and programmed animated sequences in game (not exactly drawing the frames myself (another friend was in charge of that), but taking care of frame timing, layer composition and their movement around the screen).
I got a great idea of a rpg game or cartoon-themed anime story, but it's all only in my head, because it's like if, even if I were alone, I find my ideas and drawings to be too ridiculous to keep going. I don't think I draw too bad, if I practice more I'd quickly get satisfactory results on drawing shapes in not a long time, but something stops me of getting started on trying.

I spend most of my time watching films or cartoons and critize what I see, visually. Judging animation's quality, or trying to find the bad visual effects or mistakes in the movies.

New Threads

Top Bottom