• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Whovians?

Rock Lobster

I've been a fan of Doctor Who since the 80's.
My top 5 favorite Doctors are Colin Baker (6th), Jon Pertwee (3rd), Sylvester McCoy (7th), David Tennant (10th), and Tom Baker (4th).
My top 5 favorite companions are: Clara, Romana, Donna Noble, K-9, and Sarah Jane.

I've been a fan of Doctor Who since the 80's.
My top 5 favorite Doctors are Colin Baker (6th), Jon Pertwee (3rd), Sylvester McCoy (7th), David Tennant (10th), and Tom Baker (4th).
My top 5 favorite companions are: Clara, Romana, Donna Noble, K-9, and Sarah Jane.
Patrick troughton ,William hartnell,john pertwee,Matt smith ,David tennant more as he's a fan

Just a friendly heads up: there's a search function for older topics, so you can see whether a topic already exists before creating a new topic about an existing subject. I hope you don't take offense, I'm just trying to be helpful. There's quite a few topics about Doctor Who already ;)

As soon as I saw the title, Whovians, I thought of the children's book: Horton hears a Who. Realize of course now that you mean Dr. Who.

New Threads

Top Bottom