• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any seasoned android app devs willing to guide my learning VIA online only?

Perkinsj88

So I had a random idea recently and I really believe it could produce a very solid and popular app. I am new to app development and require someone with patients to teach me from the ground up while helping to create the app. I am a capable tech savvy learner, provided I'm not forced to learn from strictly text and have someone knowledgeable ready to answer my questions. Years back I was able to set up and debug a private world of warcraft server with help from a friend through instant messaging / voice chat in a short amount of time. The app will be a meal plan generator with unique and dynamic features, geared toward helping those too busy and those unconcerned with or inable to plan a well rounded weekly meal schedule (such as some of us with aspergers and our lack of appetite/interest). I will go into more detail in private chat if you are truly interested and willing to teach me from the ground up. As far as compensation if the app is successful I was thinking 65% to you and 35% of whatever profit is earned to me.

If I could, I would help you but unfortunately I started studying app development 3 weeks ago. It's a pity having an idea and lacking the resources to test it, that's why I decided to learn.

So I had a random idea recently and I really believe it could produce a very solid and popular app. I am new to app development and require someone with patients to teach me from the ground up while helping to create the app. I am a capable tech savvy learner, provided I'm not forced to learn from strictly text and have someone knowledgeable ready to answer my questions. Years back I was able to set up and debug a private world of warcraft server with help from a friend through instant messaging / voice chat in a short amount of time. The app will be a meal plan generator with unique and dynamic features, geared toward helping those too busy and those unconcerned with or inable to plan a well rounded weekly meal schedule (such as some of us with aspergers and our lack of appetite/interest). I will go into more detail in private chat if you are truly interested and willing to teach me from the ground up. As far as compensation if the app is successful I was thinking 65% to you and 35% of whatever profit is earned to me.

Hi PJ88
I realise it's quite a while since you made this post, but I'm a newcomer to AspiesCentral. Just wondering how you got on with getting into app development?
I've been a software developer for many years & have developed apps for both iThings & Droids. While I'm not really interested in doing development of somebody else's project, I would be happy to give you pointers if I have the knowledge of what you are after. There is an excellent website (stackoverflow) that has a huge amount of useful stuff contributed by developers that you can use to get over hurdles you might encounter.

New Threads

Top Bottom