• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any of my fellow aspies/spectrum people here from Ireland or America :)?

SailorMars1994

Just curious! I am planning to make a trip to the Republic of Ireland and also America/USA in a couple years and would love to make some friends. Holla at me <3

I'm in the US. What part are you planning on visiting? Can't recommend my area, but just west of here things start getting interesting.

Hawaii seems so cool Nowwhat, and thank you AGX!! and Kay I want to visit all over. California, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Illinois, Florida and Vermont are the top ones tho atm!

I'm a ranchhand from Texas. if you come to the US be sure to come swing by the lone star state. from
Hawaii seems so cool Nowwhat, and thank you AGX!! and Kay I want to visit all over. California, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Illinois, Florida and Vermont are the top ones tho atm!

Hey Sailor Mars you're up near my favourite ever park in Ontario! One of my relatives actually lives up that way. As for Ireland, think that there are a few members who live there.

Last edited:
Just curious! I am planning to make a trip to the Republic of Ireland and also America/USA in a couple years and would love to make some friends. Holla at me <3
Well you im from Ireland but live in California with the last three years so maybe I could give some advice for both trips . Feel free to ask anything and I will do my best to answer

Lol good ol' #50 :3 How goes it?

Ohio here, not recommending but Hershey, PA is cool. Wyoming is nice too.

It's crowded now, and becoming a luxury destination, where the world's wealthy, by making arrangements to be present for 3 - 6 months a year, are making life miserable for those of us who live here 12 months a year by working our asses off. Crowding, property taxes, traffic, traffic and did I mention traffic?

Once a wonderful place, but not so much anymore. A 30 x 50 mile (less than half of that habitable) rock with a million people on it is by definition not a good place for an aspie.

New Threads

Top Bottom