• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is that where you bring over all your friends and then we all get to dig a happy ditch together for free while singing songs and getting snarfulcated?

If nobody knows the troubles I've seen then who is to complain about the wicked, naughty sometimes sticky things I do in the comfort of my backyard?

Eww, gack. Rat in a drain ditch, caught on a limb, you know better but I know him. It's like I told you, it's what I said, he'd steal your face right off of your head...

Is that what a moat was for?

If there was, wouldn't you be afraid that the owner of said couch would come back to his cave and not be happy you were there?

Well a couch has cushions that always fall out and collect things inside of them, but since a divan is for looking at and not sitting on then isn't it always upholstered in crushed velvet?

Who dares to heartlessly destroy the hopes, dreams, ambitions, and will of
the velvet?

New Threads

Top Bottom