• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Announcing: The newest additions to the Aspiescentral staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Oni

V.I.P Member
So, as many have read in the past few months, we've been looking for new staff members after a slot opened up.

Perhaps you already noticed by now 2 members have changed their usernames from blue to green, meaning they're both part of the moderation team.

For those not in the know; the Aspiescentral staff has agreed that Warmheart and Sass are members who are more than suitable to strenghten the ranks. So, on behalf of all members on the forum, I'd like to wish them a warm welcome to the team.

Also worth noting; people who contacted the staff during our search, will still be listed and if we have the need for more and/or new staffers, we will reach out if we, as a team, think they're a good addition to the team; obviously, aside from a post to announce a search like we had going on recently.

It also goes to show, that despite one staffer resigning duty, we expanded with 2 new additions, rather than a mere replacement, so aside from filling in an opening for moderating, adding more staffers is always a possibility. With a growing community, having more staff is nothing more than sensible.

So, for any moderating issues feel free to contact any of us

Brent King_Oni gonzerd Ste11aeres wyverary superboyian Warmheart or Sass

Thank you King Oni! I am honored to be on staff here, and endeavor to do my best. This is a strong, positive forum community which does so much good, I'm grateful to be a part of it. :)
PS-- Welcome, Sass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom