• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

2023-05-17 Presentation: Different social factors at key developmental time points that support resilience in autistic individuals and their families

VictorR

Random Member
V.I.P Member
Simon Fraser University's (Vancouver, Canada) Institute for Neuroscience and Nanotechnology has an upcoming three day Brain Resilience Workshop May 15-17, 2023. Virtual registration/participation is free.

The keynote presentation on the third day (Wednesday 2023-05-17, 9-10AM PDT) is "Different social factors at key developmental time points that support resilience in autistic individuals and their families" by Dr. Grace Iarocci.

There are several other presentations that may be of general interest, but I thought the above one may be of special interest to members here.

Program available at

Registration for virtual participation is free and available through

This sounds cool. Maybe I could give it a try for fun ^^ .. Nahh,,, actually, I think I'll pass lol. It would be kinda awkward talking to Americans I don't even know pfft!

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom