• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

2 Lego VIP cards on same email address?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Is this possible at all?

I already have an account on Lego website but I forgot the password as I don't use it frequently, only for my Nephew and Niece's birthdays or Christmas, so I signed up for a new account under my own email address.

Anyway, they recently gave me another Lego VIP card when I bought Lego items in the Lego Store at Meadowhall, and I tried to register the new card, checked the numbers were correct when I typed them in and everything, wouldn't let me register it! Anyway, I found out I already have an account on Lego.com with my original VIP card registered, so is it possible to register the second card on the same email address for the second account?

I've managed to change the password on the original account.

New Threads

Top Bottom