• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You know what we need?

Ste11aeres: Take a look at the "A Field Guide to Earthlings" by Ian Ford.

It's for us and about them. I found a lot of it a rehash of what I have gathered over the years - BUT there are bits here and there that were all new to me. It's the best book by an aspie about NTs.

I read it twice in a row.

Amazon.com: A Field Guide to Earthlings: An autistic/Asperger view of neurotypical behavior eBook: Ian Ford, Stephanie Hamilton: Kindle Store

EDIT: corrected a mass murder of spelling and grammar errors and fixed the title.

Thanks for posting. Looks like required reading! ;)

Entitled, "Why are They So Fricken' Dumb?" Nah, But I like the thought. I believe we might be able to create a sizable guide just by holding a thinking spree.

New Threads

Top Bottom