• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"Yeshe"

Yeshe

For the purposes of the Autism Forums my user name will be Yeshe. I have a dual diagnoses of ASD and ADHD with other but just below clinical conditions. I have worked in adult disability services for a number of years, working with individuals having both strengths and also major challenges to independent living in their respective communities. I am interested is self-advocacy and advocacy for individuals with said challenges.

I have a very strong interest in Tibetan Buddhist reasoning and perspectives and outcomes. I have a strong past interest in natural grain farming , semi-wild cultivation of fruits and vegetables.

I am very taken with the female singer Aurora from Norway and 85% of my music listening has centered on her and reactions to her music on line for a year and one-half--- her compositions, lyrics, overall very excellent knowledge of musicality, productions are more than charming ,they are unique and point to the authentic genius I take her to be.

I am frightfully concerned about the suicide rates and un/under employment of us on the spectrum --- experiences and realities that should be far fewer than the case. I do have a soft place in my heart for the song "The Parting Glass" and with that I will cut off my ramblings.

Peace and happiness to you all.

Welcome. You can load your music videos you like to your posts

Great to have you here.

1664031214969.png

New Threads

Top Bottom