• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who relates to the symptom of paranoia

I do

I have very bad paranoia and thoughts that everyone is out to hurt me and will end up hurting me. I can't really accept it when people are nice to me because I always think they have hidden intentions and just want to use me.

It all comes from my trauma.

I don't know how common it is tho
Me too.
This is post is so relatable
Yes it is true
I do think it too especially associated with my appearance and my talents
That women will naturally just be jealous and try to destroy what is mine
Because they are not very kind to me and it is associated with trauma
And I think that is I do not feel a certain way about myself, God will think I should and let them
Which is hard when I could have dissociation and I have felt very ugly about my image in the Past because people made me feel ugly for my size.

Yes I always feel like someone is watching or silently judging. Although I think it's a byproduct of always having been watched and judged (and not silently) my whole life, specifically by my family and community. It happened enough from a super young age so that it makes sense that I feel this way...
I used to be paranoid about the judgment of others especially on ridiculous things.
I don't know, really good people do not judge
But there is nothing worse than being disabled and looking like a fool and dumb when God lifts others up to high places and they look better and they are not even grateful
Which is a trauma feeling
There is nothing worse Than being made to feel like less when u have a disability
Which can happen despite ur appearance and still u could be the smartest person in the room.
But u still have a disability

New Threads

Top Bottom