• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which film adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory do you prefer?

Which film adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory do you prefer?

• don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • preferred the book

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I guess I prefer the Gene Wilder movie but I don't like either of them. The first is a musical which I hate and strayed too far from the book, but as a plus it has some charm.

The newer movie is closer to the book which is a plus, but on the other hand it has Tim Burton and Johnny Depp and I can't stand those people. I don't think I'll ever see any of them again but I have seen the Wilder version more than once so it wins.

I'd probably vote for the original version with Gene Wilder, although it was silly and odd. But the idea of a chocolate lake and candy mushrooms, and lollipop trees really appealed when I was a child. Think that Depp did a decent job of being a weirded- out and reclusive son of the scary dentist.

New Threads

Top Bottom