• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where does Your Username come from?

Mine is my name, middle initial, maiden initial and my future last name initial. Pretty straightforward. haha

my username comes from a combination of my first name and my middle name and it is pretty much unique and can use it pretty much anywhere without adding numbers or letters to it :)

I chose mine, cause I love the smell and taste of Vanilla. There's something homely and comforting about it :)

Just a nickname, not a title. Given to me for my solemn behavior as a very young child by one of my father's best friends.

I'd pace back and forth with my hands in my pockets.

Funny to discover more than half a century later that I was stimming at an early age. Go figure!

My nickname originates from someone else's nickname. My personality is, or at least was, extremely similar to the personality depicted by Severus in the Harry Potter novels. In the final book of the series Lilly refers to him as "Sev", and so the nickname was adopted.

I have a fire engine red Harley Sportster, hence the "red hog" avatar and name Sportster:
RED HOG.JPG

"Kuribo" is the Japanese name for Goomba, my favourite enemy from the Mario franchise. Also, this is pretty damn awesome:

112.gif

"Kuribo" is the Japanese name for Goomba, my favourite enemy from the Mario franchise. Also, this is pretty damn awesome:

112.gif

At first, I thought it was the monster from the original Yu-Gi-Oh!
(It's time to d-d-d-d-du-du-du-du-
duel!) The idea is that Kuribo
earns its place in the deck of the reborn Pharaoh himself with
its expendability and its ability to benefit from magic cards.

Mine represents how I feel as an Aspie...in a "normal" society...it's time to throw off our chains! :p Rise up yea Pirates...

New Threads

Top Bottom