• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's up, new here =)

Littlefinger

Hi,Just wanted to say what's up :) I'm Adam, live in sweden, officially diagnosed with Asperger's and ADHD.

Right now I'm struggling with keeping my confidence up when I'm doing asperger's related F-ups :(

I'm a Gamer, love Story games. Specially games that adapts its stories after your choices =) Love all the telltale games, heavy rain is probably my favorit game all time.

I also love the game of thrones really good tv show and I drive myself crazy with theories, example that eddard stark might still be alive, R + L = J, the gravedigger theory. I drive myself crazy with it.

I'm an Eminem fan, really good artist, I can relate to his songs a lot.

Right now I'm interested in Myers briggs and stuff like that =) I'm an ISFP on myers briggs and a SEI on Socionics =)

I don't believe in Astrology but the description is scary, definitely me, I'm a scorpion =)

Well that's me =)

Sweden huh? Well hi. I'm thegamerchunk1 or Gamer for short, I'm new as well And I'm from canada. Sweden look and sounds fun. Here in canada It's cold as F***. Anyway Have a nice evening?

Littlefinger

Happy-BirthDay.gifc200.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom