• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What web browsers do you use?

Been sing Opera for over ten years for now, and recently took Chrome onto use as well.
Surprisingly I use Thunderbird, yet try to avoid firefox.

Ever since I bought an Ipad I almost never use my desktop or my laptop anymore. The only browser available on the Ipad is Safari.

I'm a firefox fan. I've used it exclusively for years. I'm used to it, have had very little trouble with it, and it's fast.

I mainly use my iPad these days, and I've tried several browsers, but I still prefer Mobile Safari.

I'm using Chrome at the moment - it's stable, solid, and performs nicely. I've used Firefox in the past when it was the must-have broswer for Windows, but given the recent improvements in Chrome I'm finding it difficult now to switch back to anything else. I'm considering removing IE from my Windows install, at least until Microsoft takes it a little more seriously and steps their game up to even compete with Firefox, much less Google Chrome.

I'm using the dwb browser to post this. I also use Iceweasel with Vimperator and the Tor Browser bundle. I want to check out luakit, but I don't have the time to customize it.

New Threads

Top Bottom