• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the Last Thing you Downloaded?

Ooh, thanks! Will try that later. ^_^

Haha, I was actually gonna suggest what ICM suggested you to do but forgot.

I play Super Nintendo games on my computer via the Super Nintendo emulator ZSNES from time to time and highly recommend it. I've been using Super Nintendo emulators for about ten years now and have tried pretty much every emulator there is and ZSNES is by far the best emulator there is IMO.

You can download ZSNES here.

Note - ZSNES, as well as all other video game platform emulators, are legal. It's the roms that are illegal to download (unless you already own the game in physical format).

A plugin that lets me open RAW files (they're "digital negatives" with more information than a jpg file) from my camera (a Nikon D5100) in Photoshop Elements 9 (it took a few attempts before I got the right one; I finally figured out that there are separate Camera Raw plugins for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements).

Last edited:
The German-language versions of Trans-Europe Express, The Man Machine, and Computer World by Kraftwerk (more fun to listen to than the English versions IMO) plus a few other miscellaneous tracks.

A plugin that lets me open RAW files (they're "digital negatives" with more information than a jpg file) from my camera (a Nikon D5100) in Photoshop Elements 9 (it took a few attempts before I got the right one; I finally figured out that there are separate Camera Raw plugins for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements).

I mainly use RAW when shooting with my DSLR. One thing that annoys me though is not being able to see a thumbnail preview in Windows before opening the file in Photoshop.

Back on topic: The last thing I downloaded were a bunch of Photoshop actions due to losing the others after a complete Windows reformat.

I mainly use RAW when shooting with my DSLR. One thing that annoys me though is not being able to see a thumbnail preview in Windows before opening the file in Photoshop.

My camera has a setting where it will give you both a RAW file and JPG so you can get a preview of your pics that way. That's the setting I usually use.

Lots of music videos from youtube! I'm rebuilding my collection (& finding ones I'd 'forgotten' about). Also Ubuntu 11.10 but I had some problems installing it alongside W7.

New Threads

Top Bottom