• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Angels in the outfield which I think doesn't hold up now a days because the Angels (baseball team) seems to keep winning every time they make one point :/ I don't think that's how baseball is played ...

Captain America: First Avenger

Well that was fun. However somehow I don't think Adolf Hitler or Ernst Kaltenbrunner would have tolerated "Hydra" as autonomous organization from the party in Nazi Germany. No matter what technology they came up with. :p

Last edited:
See the sequel ASAP. It's a fantastic followup to an already great movie and the biggest twist in it is one you never see coming, and kudos to Marvel for pulling that off too as it seems harder and harder to do that these days.

That one probably wouldn't be my cup of tea, but I might watch it eventually anyway just because the guy who wrote it seems like a pretty cool dude, if his profile on CBS Sunday Morning a few weeks back is anything to go by.

Last Saturday's Movie Night was my turn so we watched "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" as my wife had never seen it (?!?). Amazing and a wonderful story right alongside the book, which I like a bit better for its victorious underdog motif and the narrative in the Chief's voice.

Third Star

Oh my heart … why do terminal illnesses only strike people with something to live for?

Speechless …

Edit: this is a continuation of my current obsession, Six Degrees of BBC Sherlock. Benedict Cumberbatch will break your heart. Next up will be Hot Fuzz with Martin Freeman to break the tension.

Last edited:
just watched 'the killer inside me'....hid behind a chair for some of it. just stunningly violent. i wouldn't let gort watch it, might give him ideals.......it stars ben affleck's little brother, the one who was so good in the brilliant film 'gone baby gone', and he is, of course the killer. if you liked the movie 'martyrs', you would probably like this. otherwise, i would suggest you stay away.

Gort is ok, as long as he doesn't flip his lid. :p

"St. Elmo's Fire"

You graduate from college where you're anticipating that "the world is your oyster". And you discover it's anything but.

And in the spirit of the film "The Big Chill", you discover that it's ok to evolve. After all, ya can't be a student forever.

"Back To The Future- Part Two"

Some stories are just timeless. In the immortal words of Biff Tannen, "I hate manure!" :p

New Threads

Top Bottom