• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song is stuck in your head?

As for me, it's Don't Ya Tell Henry by Bob Dylan and The Band (done during the sessions in their rented house in Woodstock in 1967 and then released on the 2014 compilation The Basement Tapes: Raw).

I have spice girls - goodbye in my head. I don’t even like spice girls but watched a documentary of them yesterday and it is constantly playing in my head to the point of it completely taking over my thought processes throughout the day. It can get overwhelming and depressing after a while because you can’t think of anything else, and for me to motivate myself to do something, it is a requirement for me to concentrate on my thought processes before I take action.

New Threads

Top Bottom