• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Amanda Palmer
"Creep"

She can make even Radiohead sound kickass. I have such a man-crush on her.

I will have to listen to that tommorrow on my boyfriend's computer which has sound. I do love that song.

Last edited by a moderator:
you already beat devil may cry 5? D:
It must not be that long then. at least the cut-scenes and game play will be fun.

Its long enough, I just didn't come off it once I started xD Its just....too epic to stop!

Also, my song right now: Milk and Honey by Delain

My analog system is up and running again! And I have some damned terrific albums on vinyl.

Neil Young
"Old King"

I think this video is off the Heart of Gold film, but I can't be sure.

GreenDay's Muscial American Idiot: 21 GUNS
[video=youtube;q1RKr4pWOqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q1RKr4pWOqs#![/video]

I am listening to Schubert's "Trout" quintet...this WONDERFUL recording is one of those gems that I always seem to find in one of the used record shops around here. I swear, digging through the classical section there is like a treasure hunt that ALWAYS ends well! I can't believe the things people get rid of these days! It's sad!

Amazon.com: Ad?s: Piano Quintet; Schubert: "Trout Quintet": Alasdair Tait, Thomas Ades, Franz Schubert, Corin Long, Thomas Ad?s, Kryzszhof Chorzelski, Corina Belcea, Performer: Arditti Quartet: Music

Bliss is spinning Joanna Newsom on my analog system.

Joanna Newsom
"Kingfisher"

New Threads

Top Bottom