• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Anything Stephin Merritt (of the Magnetic Fields) and you can count me IN! This is from one of his side projects, Future Bible Heroes.

Future Bible Heroes
"Satan, Your Way Is a Hard One"

Ooh, I'd forgotten about this song! Excellent parenting advice, if you ask me. :)

Future Bible Heroes
"Keep Your Children in a Coma"

While I'm in the "F" section of my iTunes library:

Fleet Foxes
"The Shrine/An Argument"

Awesome video, too.

Massive Attack - Protection
One of my favorites for yeaaaaars. Some songs just stick with you through everything.

When I was in college, I used to listen to this in the morning to try and get in the right frame of mind for facing the day. It was surprisingly helpful.

It's me. I deleted that last video I put up because there was too much satanic symbolism in it (I didn't preview it first). For anyone who saw it, that's really not me - I don't believe in that stuff and I apologize if you saw it. :)

I would accept your apology Angela, but i have not seen it. Good on you for apologizing:) as well good on you for tacking the required action as well, that shows a lot of responsibility on your part.:)

New Threads

Top Bottom