• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

:( many times I can't load youtube videos anymore I don't know why so I just listen to music on my phone now attaching it to my stereo.

There seem to be a lot of "reconstructions" of Bach; apparently a lot of the extant versions of his pieces today were re-writes of pieces he earlier scored for different instruments. I'm listening to the second suite, which on this recording was "reconstructed" by Gonzalo Ruiz for oboe and transposed to A minor.

As composers go, Bach is definitely in my top five. :cool:

(P.S. I found this CD--unopened--in a used record shop for three bucks. Woo!)

Amazon.com: Orchestral Suites for a Young Prince: Bach: Music

My brother gave me a vinyl pressing of this album a couple years ago, and I decided to spin it up again...

Nirvana
"About a Girl"

Last edited by a moderator:
Another vinyl pressing I swiped from my brother...

Joanna Newsom
"Good Intentions Paving Company"

Townes Van Zandt
"Dead Flowers"

And, for good measure the Rolling Stones cover...

I realize this could count as spamming, but my playlist is jumping all over the place tonight...

Rilo Kiley
"Pictures of Success"

New Threads

Top Bottom