• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Is Your Favourite Ice Cream Flavour?

Schwans maple nut is my fav, but I also like cherry flavored ice cream too. Not too hot on chocolate tho. I rode my bicycle at 9pm to the grocery store the other night for ice cream...... it was snowing with about 4 inches alright on the ground....

I usually prefer regular ice cream with a flake and chocolate sauce. Sometimes I like milk chocolate ice cream too.

Mint chocolate chip
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1450620248.636314.jpg

Homemade Dole Whip
Dole-Whip-Recipe-Vegan.png

Ingredients
2 cups frozen pineapple
1/2 frozen banana
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
Directions
  1. Place all three ingredients in the blender or food processor and turn it on. Every minute or so, stop and scrape down the sides.
  2. After several minutes, you should have an evenly creamy consistency.
  3. Spoon it into your dish, or get fancy with a piping bag and a star nozzle, and swirl it all around.

I make this sometimes, and replace the banana with peaches. I can't seem to eat ice cream anymore, it upsets my stomach, which might be a lactose intolerance, so this works pretty well.

When I was younger I liked mint chocolate chip though.

Last edited:
Peach cobbler is my favorite, but I haven't seen it in a long time. There are recipes, though, and I have a vintage Donvier (thrifted for four bucks!), so I might try to make it myself.

I usually go for a standard soft ice-cream cone with a flake and strawberry sauce. But my favorite flavour is Rum and Raisin, but it's usually only available in ice-cream parlours.

[emoji14] [emoji509]

Peach cobbler is my favorite, but I haven't seen it in a long time. There are recipes, though, and I have a vintage Donvier (thrifted for four bucks!), so I might try to make it myself.

I have never tried peach cobbler ice cream, but I'll bet it is good. Years ago when I worked first worked at a Cat dealership, our service managers wife used to make a huge pan of peach cobbler and send it to work with him. One of our customers was a ice cream factory. We would cut a piece of cobbler and take it to the production manager. He would send a couple of gal. of vanilla ice cream back. Then we would have peach cobbler and ice cream at lunch. When we had cobble, all of us field guys found a way to make it back to the shop a lunch time. That was the best cobbler that I ever had. My wife and I have tried to make it like that, but with limited success.

Last edited:
Hi. Trying to keep this short. Mango, mango all the way to the top, but I like other flavours too, like chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.

i know this sounds silly i realy dont like icecream when i was 9 month old or so my best best mom and my best best dad (rest in peace) ever offered me some icecream and i spat it out but i liked the red spoon that came with it and i would eat my food then if i only hade the red icecream spoon

New Threads

Top Bottom