• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

Procrastinating! I have a big journal article to highlight and make notes on, then labelling notes and printing out and labelling some infographics and reports. Being a Fashion student isn't all sequins and glamour. ;)

Just finished a seven-hour shift. The ice at work this morning was so bad, I had to put out a quarter bag of salt to melt it. I had to put out three cones and a yellow sign saying "Caution" in three languages. The risk of serious injury was high to say the least. Until the snow is fully melted from the roof the ice will keep forming at night.

With my first customer I stated, "You know you're doing well when you've gone another day without a lawsuit!" He laughed pretty hard!

Listening to a Latin jazz Songza station over my stereo with my windows wide open after coming back from a good hike with my Lil' Sweet Pea.

Obsessing on a guitar build I have been thinking about for a long time. Finally got the weather to be able to move it forward. The problems I foresaw and obsessed over were all quite easy once I got going. o_O

Now I can't leave it alone and will think about it day and night until I complete it.

I'm watching the gameplay of Gex: Enter The Gecko on youtube and taking breaks to listen to music and study

Just finished a big project for my aging father - word processing and printing important letters regarding a personal matter. I am now resting from an early morning shift and soon to get a haircut for my fast-growing crop of hair!

New Threads

Top Bottom