• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is a valid message?

What is a valid message??

• how do I post a valid message?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I'm very confused here!

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm not sure what that error message means, but you've successfully posted here, so the problem seems to be resolved. It's also worth noting that you can edit previous posts. That way, we avoid double- and triple-posting, which can clutter forum threads.

Welcome to AspiesCentral.

I'm not sure what that error message means, but you've successfully posted here, so the problem seems to be resolved. It's also worth noting that you can edit previous posts. That way, we avoid double- and triple-posting, which can clutter forum threads.

Welcome to AspiesCentral.
Thank you!! I need to learn how this web site works. I do not understand anything yet!! :)

Welcome Bradlee :)

Hope you're learning to find yourself around ok.

Also usually new members have to have at least their first post approved by the mods because it cuts down on people who are trolling and such. Welcome to AC. I hope you find us a lovely bunch.

Welcome! Don't worry, I was also really confused at first... and still am learning new stuff here! Threads, polls, chat rooms, etc... so confusing to follow...:p

New Threads

Top Bottom