• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What era would you like to live in?

I think the 1960's but with the internet lol.
I lived in a wee rural village.
Life was slow and quiet.
We kids could go off into the woods and fields all day exploring.
There was less bureaucracy.
Less of a dog eat dog society.
More social cohesion.
A rose tinted view i know.
Oh and Cream and Hendrix were in the charts lol.:p

An era of tolerance, acceptance, diversity, and inclusion. Which will never happen, unfortunately.

"Somewhere in the Universe, there must be something better than man." - Astronaut George Taylor

-Planet of the Apes

Who was it that said the most definitive proof of intelligent life on other planets is that they've never tried to contact us?

Who was it that said the most definitive proof of intelligent life on other planets is that they've never tried to contact us?
That was Bill Watterson. :)

calvin-on-intelligent-life.jpg

Does anyone else feel that they dont belong in this day and age? Or have strange detailed memories of a life that they have never lived? For me its iron age england.. Medieval england.. And victorian england...! 3 different era's in time that seem like memories to me rather than times in history .. Im not for one minute saying ive lived in these times but am curious of the flashbacks ive had of these era's since childhood probably just my mind playing tricks on me......!

I don't think of periods of time to live in so much as just "being there" during select historical events. That would be interesting to me. :cool:

Alright, so this is inspired by a response on one of my blog postings, but...

If you could choose any ere to live in, what era would it be? For me it would have to be any period in which there was large scale military action of any kind. So any period really.

Time to put on your thinking caps and hop into your DeLoreans, people and lets see where you end up.
garden of Eden

New Threads

Top Bottom