• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What celebrity do you enjoy the most?

Tyler Ford

Lately, I have been on a Britney Spears stint and have been listening to her songs "Out From Under", " I Wanna Go", "Womanizer" and "Hold It Against Me." I keep playing them over and over as usual! I just can't seem to get enough of those songs. What celebrity or song do you like in particular?

Celebrities? None. I avoid them. Even when I'm around someone who, in my circles, is regarded as a celebrity of sorts, I tend to treat them as any other person (which basically means avoid them, since I usually assume no one wants me around, celebrity or not).

There are some songs that speak to me for a while, but it has nothing to do with who sings it. And there are groups who tend to produce more of those songs than others...like Tenth Avenue North, Hillsong, Shawn McDonald, Sanctus Real. But really...I have a hard time even remembering those groups' names when someone asks which groups I like.

The song I'm stuck on right now is Touch the Sky by Hillsong. The one before that was The Broken Beautiful by (and I had to look this up) Ellie Holcomb. I usually prefer male singing voices...Jason Gray is a good one, and David Crowder, Jeremy Riddle, William Matthews. Again...had to look up the names because that information just so doesn't register in my brain, lol.

Celebrities? None. I avoid them. Even when I'm around someone who, in my circles, is regarded as a celebrity of sorts, I tend to treat them as any other person (which basically means avoid them, since I usually assume no one wants me around, celebrity or not).

There are some songs that speak to me for a while, but it has nothing to do with who sings it. And there are groups who tend to produce more of those songs than others...like Tenth Avenue North, Hillsong, Shawn McDonald, Sanctus Real. But really...I have a hard time even remembering those groups' names when someone asks which groups I like.

The song I'm stuck on right now is Touch the Sky by Hillsong. The one before that was The Broken Beautiful by (and I had to look this up) Ellie Holcomb. I usually prefer male singing voices...Jason Gray is a good one, and David Crowder, Jeremy Riddle, William Matthews. Again...had to look up the names because that information just so doesn't register in my brain, lol.

Oh, I don't think I've heard any of them. I've also been listening to Madonna's new songs and I admit that they are eclectic compared to her previous albums.

Oh, I don't think I've heard any of them. I've also been listening to Madonna's new songs and I admit that they are eclectic compared to her previous albums.

I really enjoy Madonna's new songs "Joan Of Arc", "Graffiti Heart", "Living For Love", "Ghosttown" and "Wash All Over Me."

I have a hard time with this but I like:
Bill Maher, because we think alike.

Louis Black, churlish curmudgeon like me.

Steven Colbert, wry, quick and effective, yet amusing.

John Stewart, pointed, insightful and fearless.

Sorry about the four nominees. Blame it on my public school education. I can't count or follow directions.

Michael Jackson. Hes a good artist to me, got his adult CDs apart from Thriller and Michael. My boyfriend said that he is my favourite decade but its actually the 80s. He didnt know it was the 80s and someone asked me my favourite decade and he said that so I guess if Michael Jackson music is a decade, then that would be my favourite decade :)

Michael Jackson. Hes a good artist to me, got his adult CDs apart from Thriller and Michael. My boyfriend said that he is my favourite decade but its actually the 80s. He didnt know it was the 80s and someone asked me my favourite decade and he said that so I guess if Michael Jackson music is a decade, then that would be my favourite decade :)

I love Michael Jackson's music. :3 Although I grew up in the era when Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, Eminem, P!nk, Destiny's Child, Madonna, and Christina Aguilera were the popular artists, I happen to love 80's music as well!

I have a hard time with this but I like:
Bill Maher, because we think alike.

Louis Black, churlish curmudgeon like me.

Steven Colbert, wry, quick and effective, yet amusing.

John Stewart, pointed, insightful and fearless.

Sorry about the four nominees. Blame it on my public school education. I can't count or follow directions.

The public school education at my school was okay, I suppose, but it could have done better.

I can think of four who will always remain at the very top of my "entertainment pyramid".

John Lennon
Paul McCartney
George Harrison
Ringo Starr

For many of us growing up in the 60s, they changed more than just the face of music. They changed everything.

I can think of four who will always remain at the very top of my "entertainment pyramid".

John Lennon
Paul McCartney
George Harrison
Ringo Starr

For many of us growing up in the 60s, they changed more than just the face of music. They changed everything.

I do admit I love listening to the Beatles' music although I grew up in the late 90's and early 2000's. My favorite celebrities for now have to be Lady Gaga, Paul McCartney, Britney Spears, Madonna and AC/DC.

I do admit I love listening to the Beatles' music although I grew up in the late 90's and early 2000's. My favorite celebrities for now have to be Lady Gaga, Paul McCartney, Britney Spears, Madonna and AC/DC.

I'm a Madonna fan too. Always loved her music. :)

Yep. IMO, the best recording artists evolve.

Exactly! I can tell you some of the songs that are on the album too. One of them is absurd if you ask me. Here I go, haha!

The songs are...

- Illuminati (a Kanye West style production)
- B****, I'm Madonna (ft. Nicki Minaj) (It's interesting to say the least.)
- Iconic (ft. Chance The Rapper, Mike Tyson)
- Veni Vidi Vici (ft. Nas)
- Living For Love (sounds like a classic Madonna song with a modern twist )
- Ghosttown
- Joan Of Arc
- Unapologetic B**** (I never knew she would do a reggae style song until this came out.)
- Holy Water (I found out that the song is not about "holy water." >~<)
- Inside Out
- Messiah
- S.E.X. (Should I say more??)
- Rebel Heart
- Best Night
- Body Shop
- Wash All Over Me (Kanye West and Avicii made this into a baroque pop sounding song. It's not bad!)
- Autotune Baby (it actually has a baby crying in an autotune voice throughout the song)
- Graffiti Heart (it sounds like a song that came from Lady Gaga's ARTPOP album)
- Hold Tight
- Beautiful Scars (An amazing disco song!)
- Addicted
- Borrowed Time
- Devil Pray (It sounds like a folk/house/electropop song.)
- Queen

I forgot what the other song was, but I named every one of them except for one!

But if you mean by boy bands ... Backstreet Boys ;) Fan of them, Michael Jackson, Nickelback, Bon Jovi, Westlife and that kind of music Tyler Ford.

I know he wasn't exactly a "celebrity" and he's already long dead now, but I'm really into the music of Frank Zappa at the moment. I really like his albums Joe's Garage and You Are What You Is, I play them a lot, both on CD and vinyl. I have 20 of his albums, including those two.

Right now, Zayn Malik. One Direction was good but his range made it. More than that though, he had the guts to step out and say "This isn't me, this doesn't feel real, I'm not doing it anymore." He's not had the easiest life, a lot of things he doesn't speak of much but, I can relate to. A few things happened to him that also happened to me so, I get where he's coming from a bit.

Still, even knowing the backlash he'd face, he left One Direction because it was right for him, even if it was bad for the band. If rumors are true, he has some great things in the works that are real and reflect more of who he is. It takes courage to walk your own path anytime and, even more to do it with a spotlight on you.

John Lennon
Paul McCartney
George Harrison
Ringo Starr

I watched this movie for the first time not too long ago. So much fun!

New Threads

Top Bottom