• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your current obsessions?

I have always loved my fave stars but also I am into video gaming, although not very good at it & that frustrates me. My interests have changed over the years, too. My fave games now are TES & Megaten.

At the moment, I am obsessed with Pixar films because Toy Story 3 was released. I had this obsession when I was younger and now it is renewed! Also, other animated movies.
I also have an obsession with twins and multiple births which I have had a long time, sort of on-and-off. I did not know other autistic and aspergerian people was obsessed with them!

I hate it that I used to be obsessed w/ Smurfs back in the 1980's, how embarrassing! You know they will have a new movie w/ them next year?

Vintage unisex clothes
London
Swinging London
Carnaby Street
The Kinks
The Beatles
The Who
Routemasters
Black taxis

I think my current obsession only involves the sports, particularly cheering the Singapore national team to glory in the Youth Olympics. Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah hey!

Hmmm....let's see,

1. Katherine Heigl
2. Super Mario
3. Used trucks and buses
4. Information about Autism/Aspergers
5. Writing

My current obsession is numbers and economics. I love to count sense... in the quantitative sense.

I'm starting to get this fascination with cars. It's a problem because I get really curious about what kind of cars are driving past me while I am on the road (bad time to be distracted). I am very bad with what type of car is which but if I keep practicing I will learn.

I made the mistake of telling my mom about it. "That's neurotic," she told me, when I explained that I probably find them so interesting because I like to see how things look and sort/classify them (but I do!). Thanks for your sympathy, Mom. I do guess I needed to be told off for getting distracted while driving.

Technology/gadgets, cities, photography and emergency vehicles.

Now that it's coming into the autumn/winter months, my obsession with gaming will no doubt kick in again as people don't go out much.

New Threads

Top Bottom