• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

*waves*

Arlais

Super Bee
Hello everyone, I'm new here. :3 I'm 29 (!) and I'm married. I have Asperger's and suspect my husband does too, though he doesn't care to pursue an official diagnosis. The doctors that diagnosed me said he had "traits" and his sister was diagnosed in her teens. I would love to tell you my marriage is wonderful, but it's incredibly challenging and difficult because I have to navigate my own issues and then somehow navigate my husband's too. D: Anyway~ enough of that, I'm happy to be here and looking forward to joining in. ;D <3

Hi, Arlais. Welcome to the forum! I'm a self-diagnosed Aspie, and I was married to an Aspie as well (now widowed). I understand the problems that can arise from dealing with both sets of issues. This is a great place to discuss any issues you may be having trouble with and get supportive feedback.

happy-birthday-cake-for-kids.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom