• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

-waves-

zelgadis

hey, i'm cecil. i'm a trans guy, 18, and autistic. i've been diagnosed since i was 4 years old.
i'm constantly struggling with social skills and it's been putting a strain on my relationships for a very long time. i hope to talk to others that can relate and also help me with new strategies to cope with this.

i have an extremely long list of special interests including pokemon, slayers (the anime), thanatology, and zoology
thank you for reading!

welcome to the tribe shalom
hey, i'm cecil. i'm a trans guy, 18, and autistic. i've been diagnosed since i was 4 years old.
i'm constantly struggling with social skills and it's been putting a strain on my relationships for a very long time. i hope to talk to others that can relate and also help me with new strategies to cope with this.

i have an extremely long list of special interests including pokemon, slayers (the anime), thanatology, and zoology
thank you for reading!

Welcome to AF.jpg

Hey Zelgadis! I'm a huge fan of Pokemon too. These days it feels like all I do is watch Pokemon-related content on Youtube. What's your favorite gen? Which Pokemon are your favorites? How do you feel about fakemon (fan-made Pokemon)?

I watched a little bit of Slayers a long time ago, but the only thing I remember about it was the episode where Lina explained to Gourry that she loses the ability to use her magic once per month.

Hey Zelgadis! I'm a huge fan of Pokemon too. These days it feels like all I do is watch Pokemon-related content on Youtube. What's your favorite gen? Which Pokemon are your favorites? How do you feel about fakemon (fan-made Pokemon)?

I watched a little bit of Slayers a long time ago, but the only thing I remember about it was the episode where Lina explained to Gourry that she loses the ability to use her magic once per month.

my fave gen is a tie between 7 , 4 and 2!! it's hard to pinpoint one individual favorite, when i enjoy most of the gens. my favorite pokemon are marill, vaporeon, and popplio! and i think fakemon are super cool! i've seen plenty of designs that interest me.

yeah, i remember that episode! slayers is super good, it's becoming one of my favorite animes of all time.

my fave gen is a tie between 7 , 4 and 2!! it's hard to pinpoint one individual favorite, when i enjoy most of the gens. my favorite pokemon are marill, vaporeon, and popplio! and i think fakemon are super cool! i've seen plenty of designs that interest me.

yeah, i remember that episode! slayers is super good, it's becoming one of my favorite animes of all time.
Wow, you really love Pokemon! I'm really happy to talk to someone who is as passionate about it as I am! :D

Your favorite Pokemon are so cute! I remember back in the 90s, lots of people referred to Marill as "Pikablu" because it looks vaguely like Pikachu and the internet wasn't ubiquitous yet so there was no way to find out what its real name was until Gen 2 came out.

Vaporeon is gorgeous, it looks like a mermaid cat. I have a hard time picking favorites when it comes to the Eeveelutions, but my mom's favorite is Leafeon so I've become kind of partial to it myself.

I love Popplio too. Before its final evolution was revealed, everybody hated on it - even Shigeru Miyamoto took a jab at it! - I always felt so bad for poor Popplio. (For the record, I love it at every stage of its evolutionary line!)

New Threads

Top Bottom