• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

I think the size of the world in the ps4 version is plenty big enough, although I am a beginner, things might change when I have more stuff going on. I wonder if the current gen console versions have a larger work than the ps3/x-box 360 versions. I've been trying to start making a western style town and the only issue I have is that ordinary worlds are going to need a lot of ground clearing to make it flat and the right sand/dirt texture and I have no idea where to begin, it can be overwhelming. I tried to make a flat world to solve that problem but when they say flat, they mean it. The thing is like 4 squares deep and no good for making a mine.

I also plan on making a them park world but after watching a few youtube videos I think I'll have to play the tutorial more, working rides require red stone set-ups and it seems they can be tricky for even the most experienced and patient players.

In one of my earlier posts I mentioned not wanting to play as the default character, I'm an idiot and only found out today you can change your skin in the options menu and even the skin sets you need to pay for they give you a couple free. So now I'm Bossk from the Star Wars set.

Even though I haven't really done anything in it yet I have to say I'm enjoying it, it's relaxing and frustrating at the same time, and with the exploration, danger and crafting I'm forever going to describe this game as Indiana Jones with Lego.

Still in the process of beating DQ7 on 3DS.
Nearing 20 hours in and still haven't reached Alltrades Abby!

Also playing Pokémon Sun and Moon special demo. You get Ash's Greninja in the demo, which you can transfer over to the main games.
It's the only way to get the Pokémon!

Also midway through Skyward Sword, still not having my memory jogged yet...

I will probably download Super Dungeon Bros on Xbox One this week, it's had good reviews on US based sites, and the achievements look doable.

My fellow Americans and possibly Canadians... Target is having Buy 2 Get 1 free on all video games this week starting today.
The lowest priced game will be the free one.

With this I bought Kirby: Robot Planet, Bravely Second and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam for my 3DS for $84.88.

Lately I've been replaying Final Doom's TNT: Evilution megawad in the Project Brutality mod. In my opinion PB is the Doom experience the way it was meant to be played. The new weapons, monsters, and gameplay mechanics truly breathe new life into an already classic formula, plus the ridiculous gore additions are a sight to behold. It's like a food fight happened and the participants used ketchup bottles as squirt guns.

I just bought and downloaded Now Sing 2 on Xbox One, looked at the song list and deleted the game, nothing I wanted to sing! I'll get We Sing in 3 weeks, apparently that's got a few songs on it that I know.

I'm still playing Dragon Quest VII R (3DS).
I also got a digital copy of Pokemon Moon and have been focusing on all of that.

This coming week I will get the Zelda anniversary Amiibos and Cities Skyline Disaster Expansion Pack.

Last week I passed South PArk The stick of truth for like 3rd time, and today I bought Just cause 2 on steam....HUUUGEEE MAP, I mean, the posibilities are infinite.

I bought this year's WWE game on Xbox One last week, to put away till Christmas, I might download The Voice this week.

With the new Star Wars movie coming out in a few weeks and the new DLC even sooner, I've started playing Star Wars Battlefront again for the first time in months. I've just finished writing a review of it here. I feel like it's just rambling though, so if anyone can give me tips to clean it up it'd be helpful.

With the new Star Wars movie coming out in a few weeks and the new DLC even sooner, I've started playing Star Wars Battlefront again for the first time in months. I've just finished writing a review of it here. I feel like it's just rambling though, so if anyone can give me tips to clean it up it'd be helpful.

Content wise the review is good, some of the spelling and grammar's a bit off but you can't help that :)

I am currently embroiled in an argument with a bunch of idiots on YouTube about the "PC Master Race". my argument is that for about a third of the price of a top of the range PC with a top spec graphics card etc. you can buy an Xbox One or a PS4 (preferably Xbox, better games) which doesn't have to be upgraded every 3 months to keep up with the spec requirements, and also you can't get hacked or get viruses.

I gave up on PC gaming about 14 years ago when Christmas 2002 was ruined by 2 PC games i bought from Woolworth's in Town wouldn't install because the discs were scratched to heck before I even laid a finger on them.

Battlefield 1's been pretty awesome. I've never been much of a fan of multiplayer shooters, but the ww1 setting, plus all the destructive mayhem that happens online was what interested me, and it's been great fun.
When my internet lags, I've been playing skyrim. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom