• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Very relaxing videos

I feel like I could make a whole thread full of these videos. Some of my favorites are travel videos, people walking around towns or beaches, people doing urban (or cave!) exploration, and even trainsurfing videos can be really relaxing if you're into that sort of thing. Dead malls, abandoned malls, and dead / abandoned department stores, too.

It's hard to screen long-form videos for language so it's hard for me to post any here, but they're literally everywhere. It's also great when they include some of the history of a specific location (most are highly-passionate about wherever they're exploring), so that's an added bonus for those of us who like cold, hard facts.

I also find ghost-hunting videos oddly relaxing, but take that for what you will :hearteyecat:

Last edited:
This will be a cool thread! :) I always like a none demanding video on an evening to fall asleep to, or just relax for a bit.

I like the VWestlife channel on YouTube. It's a great channel if you like techy things or unusual and historic artefacts.

They basically do everything I enjoy with vintage hifi and electronics and they always seem to think of trying out that one whacky idea that pops in my mind. Like "what if I connected that doodad to this thingumajig?..."

So I can vicariously enjoy disassembling a vintage cassette deck or computer or something interesting. It's also nice to know that I'm not the only person who enjoys these things and this kind of content :)

Asmr videos help put me in the mood to sleep. I know people say it’s weird, but I don’t care. I love this thread!

New Threads

Top Bottom