• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Type your name with your.....

C

Chris

Don't worry about capitalization. :D

chris

Did it. Maybe this wasn't as hard as I thought. Maybe it should be elbow. idk. Go. :lol:

Haha.

People should say whether or not they are dyspraxic when doing this. :D

Nose:

krisi

Elbow:

,krisai

Not too bad---the keys on my keyboard are separated pretty well, they're not all right up against each other.

And I'm clumsy, but I've never been diagnosed with dypraxia. I've just always said I have "poor body awareness" siince I tend to do things like run into the door frame with my shoulder when I'm walking between rooms. I'm not particularly "big"--so it's not a problem of fitting through the door :p I can fit into child-size spaces quite easily.

Clumsy but not dyspraxic to my knowledge. I have never received regular medical treatment before so you'd be surprised what sort of things can slip through the cracks, you never know with me. XD My roommate says, "most people have religious epiphanies, you have medical ones!"

Emor.
^With nose :p^.
I pressed caps lock with nose.
CBA with elbow :p.
No dx of dyspraxia.
EMZ=]

89qajh

Baaah, I did it with my nose but mine ain't pointy and my keyboard sucks... :lol:
I think I have a big nose.... :blink:

Lets see:

i9aqjh

okay... no difference... :lol: just a little improvements.. :lol:
I have quite a flat nose on top of that so there is possibly no way I could do that.. :lol:

imge fo,y

Wow, I'm glad I never have to type with my nose. I don't think I'd be communicating effectively, to say the least, haha.

New Threads

Top Bottom