• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Trying to find someone who feels like I do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have checked it out and have yet to find more garbage and not even remotly one once of facts thats corect in that garbage site. And if its from this site you got youre facts then i forgive you and also ask PLEASE get some reel scientifikly corect facts about what Asbergers are

Narcissist dont even have one once of having Asbergers fore one thing.

They claim to be certified but you dont know that. Heck i could also start a site and claim to be full of scentific profetionals from just making up names and add some false claimes like all born with Asbergers can fly. Its about as much truth of that claim as all the others made in there

THIS is Narcissist Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms and causes

This is Asbergers wich not even remotly have anything to do with narcissist Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia

Last edited:
How did you not understand my previous post as a refutation of that site? Oh - and you keep giving us the wrong address btw. It's not a dot org - it's a commercial address.

I'll be clearer - heartless Asperger's is full of lies, spite and bigotry supported by pseudoscience and selected excerpts from academic work, carefully edited to support their unjustifiable hatred of autistic people. It is a rag.

Which other websites, books, academic papers etc have you digested the contents of?

If you want recommendations of more realistic and honest representations of autism (and Asperger's) from credible sources - scientists, medics and autistic advocates too, we can provide you with more reading than you can cram into a single lifetime.

I’m pretty sure Not even human is a troll, you guys. Even if he’s not, we’re wasting our time arguing with him—he’s quoting hate groups and basically calling us psychopathic wastes of space. He doesn’t appear to care what we say—he just refers us back to anti-autism websites.

I’m pretty sure Not even human is a troll, you guys. Even if he’s not, we’re wasting our time arguing with him—he’s quoting hate groups and basically calling us psychopathic wastes of space. He doesn’t appear to care what we say—he just refers us back to anti-autism websites.

Ive sed my piece im out of this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom