• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

Of course. I'm almost 40 now, and haven't lived with them for a couple decades, but it still happens.

To pass the time during quarantine, you watched a movie you used to love when you were a kid, only to say "what on earth is this garbage?"

Of course!!!!!!!!!!

All you want right now is to get a haircut, go to a movie, and then sit down at a Mexican restaurant and order platter #7.

false (dont touch my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

All you want is for social distancing to go on for ever (except not because people get sick and no one loses their livelihood)

False. I can't wait to get my haircut, go see a movie, and then sit down for a chile relleno platter at a Mexican restaurant.

You have children.

False

I gathered about the mexican & the haircut!

you have a sarasa goldfish named boston (of course you dont have just one, that would be mean)

I have a betta named Jasper who's geriatric in betta years, but he's still kickin!

You like heat more than cold.

False (now if you had said italy :wink:)

you prefer twin peaks the series to twin peaks the place.

False, I don't have a cat (don't they all act weird?)

You have no clear idea of what bitcoin is.

False.

I actually had a friend back when bitcoin was only worth .000001 cent to the dollar. He was telling me about this new currency that he was investing hundreds of dollars into.

He was excitedly telling me to put as much money as possible into it, because it's going to be the big new thing. I would say things like "Oh that's so cool", but I was actually scared for him, because he was only about 25 or so, a really poor guy living in a studio apt.

But he was so energetic and driven. He was adamant that we'd all be millionaires.

Well, one day I stopped hearing from him. About the time that one bitcoin was worth several thousand dollars. He made his millions and I'm so happy for him. Also... I'm kicking myself to this day for not joining him in that venture.

You live in the desert.

False (but I have a dog who acts like a cat)

If you go look now, you would find at least three different insects/spiders in your home....

I am not going to check, but I'm going to assume it's false, but way deep down inside, I know it's true. eeek!

You ate pizza for dinner.

Well, true, but to be honest, even though I'm a cancer patient with low immunity, I'm honestly not that afraid of it. Most people recover having not even known they had covid to begin with.

You own multiple pets.

New Threads

Top Bottom