• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Transitioning Back

Riley

Whenever a book or movie or television show upsets me, I avoid it like the plague. Thinking avoidance is the right way. But once in every blue moon, I start to look back on the good times. I consider getting over the trauma and rereading a classic.
This budding was merely helped along by Suicide Squad due to El Diablo's similarities with Leo Valdez (Fire powers, killed their loved ones accidentally and driven by the guilt, die at the end, etc,.)

However...It won't be easy:

• Why do I detest Piper McLean to the point of being racist? I started off feeling sorry for her. Drew and her half-siblings were kinda being mean. Even talking smack about Silena, who atoned for her mistake through sacrifice. These feelings of pity mutated into rage because Piper rose up and challenged Drew. I wanted Piper to NOT be a hero. To submit. My new moral stance is to NEVER fight against your bullies/abusers. Unless they're sexually abusing you. I even tried pointing out her Native American heritage as proof she was an awful hero and character (Due to characters such as Zoey Redbird and Jacob Black).
  • Reyna, daughter of Bellona, shares a differently-spelled-but-similar-sounding-name with female werewolf villain from the Anita Blake series. While I fiercely love Raina Wallis, Reyna earns my ire for being A) a good guy and B) a Roman.
  • I just hate Romans period.
  • The attitudes of Harry's relatives was jarring compared to the unconditional love of my Aunt. And now, the relationship between Lily Evans and Petunia eerily reflects the kind I have with my brother. Only replace 'magic' with 'autism.'
  • I absolutely hate Annabeth Chase's guts because her attitude towards Rachel made me wish she'd get crippled Barbara Gordon-style. Plus, her over-drama about her Dad and Stepmom 'hating her' and all that whiny ****.

Any advice?

New Threads

Top Bottom